5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful :)
These are an absolutely exquisite deck of quality Oracle Cards from Doreen Virtue. Each of the 44 cards has a different but equally beautiful picture of a fairy on it and each one is edged in gold. The box they come in is nice and sturdy and house both the cards and guide book neatly in the one place. The book itself is very easy to follow.

It is explained in...
Published on 24 Jan 2012 by Lizzie

1.0 out of 5 stars oh dear
Published on 10 Sep 2008 by Andrea Critchlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful :), 24 Jan 2012
Lizzie (Newtownards Co Down) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards (Card Deck & Guidebook) (Cards)

It is explained in simple steps how to clear and prepare your deck for readings and you can be ready to start within a few minutes. I found the cards very easy to use immediately and, like all Doreen's cards, extremely accurate. These would be quite good for beginners, and yet there is much detail in the cards to satisfy more seasoned readers. I always try to deduce what I can from the cards before referring to the book. It's amazing how much insight you can get that way, with practise.

A delightful way to connect with the Fairy Realm.

Highly recommended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards..., 15 May 2008
C. C. Morgan "Ravensmoonlight" (Staffordshire, U.K) - See all my reviews
These are my latest 'best buy' from Doreen Virtue - they are the most beautiful cards in my quite large collection, so far..
They have a lovely, rather special feel to them, and as I read Tarot and other Oracle Cards for people, this particular set have always had the most relevant and poignant messages. They have a lovely golden gilted edge to each card, and the rear of the cards are a calming mixture of purple and gold - very nice!! - The images too are all very nice, I get the feeling that they are more connected to Nature Spirits, lovely if you are a fan of the great outdoors. Overall, they are a lovely set of cards, that almost anyone, young or old could use with much pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Beautiful Fairies, 22 Nov 2011
Beautiful and perfect cards and easy to follow book highly recommend for new users, these are my 1st choice of cards and i've given some lovely readings from them to others and myself :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical messages from your fairies cards, 19 Nov 2011
Being a medium & Angel card reader as my profession I have purchased quite a few of Doreen Virtue oracle cards & swore to myself "no more" However, I came across these & purchased them with much curiosity as to how they would work with my customers as they are quite specific, they are brilliant, my favourite of all her cards & I very much endorse the use of them. I love the elemental energies & depictions. Truly magical.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok deck, 9 Sep 2013
this is a nice deck of oracle cards with beautiful pictures. However, I do prefer other decks to this one. I find that this one can be quite specific and for inexperienced readers it might be harder to work with. Although, it makes a great addition to add to a current deck and mix them all up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not really a believer in fairies, 17 Sep 2012
I have many of Doreens angel cards but have never really been a believer in fairies. My friend although she was aware of this bought me these cards for a birthday present. The morning before she gave me the cards I read a passage in a book I had at home for many months without really looking at it. The passage spoke about a lilac fairy that works for Archangel Metatron, I was amazed when I opened the present to see a lilac fairy sitting on the front cover. Over the summer I have used the cards with amazing specific messages that have been unbelievably true. Because they are so specific I have been overwhelmed by their accuracy. I would highly recommend these cards, the pictures are so pretty and moving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely positive as a gift for a friend, 14 Jan 2012
I saw this set as my friend's and we had a little go with it. Any card you pick is full of positive encouragement and in a weird way can help you explain your life situation. I was so impressed that ordered three more boxes which worked perfectly as Christmas gifts for friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 9 Aug 2011
I have several od Doreen Virtues Oracle cards, but I find these are by far the most beautiful cards I have ever seen the designs are gorgeous, so much so that I have bought several of the same for friends who like mine so much

1.0 out of 5 stars oh dear, 10 Sep 2008
Andrea Critchlow (uk) - See all my reviews
I have a lot of doreen virtue decks, and they are all very well presented. This is probably the most beautiful, however, the cards have some very specific messages on them such as pregnancy, son, and daughter. It is almost impossible to do a reading for anyone because of this. The answers that you get simply do not make any sense. I did a one card reading for my son, who is 13,to ask how he was doing at school and got daughter as the answer. I think that there's better oracles out there,with more accurate answers, and sadly this isnt one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Messages from your Fairies Oracle Cards, 3 July 2012
They are quite simply, beautiful. I love working with these cards, I have used them with clients and they are a very popular choice.

ARRAY(0xae2647e0)

Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards (Card Deck & Guidebook)
9.65