5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & inspirational
Sonia has the most uplifting and satisfying voices ive ever read. Her explanations of guidence from spirit is easy to follow and answers any difficult questions that you may have had. Being a follower of spiritualism for the last few years, this book has deepend my faith and gave me the tools to get closer to spirit and use that wonderful gift and apply it to my life...
Published on 6 Aug 2008 by TheWatchman

3.0 out of 5 stars Contacts are not always what one might wish for
While this volume gives much useful information about contacting one's spirit guides, it fails to deal with the problem that I have with my own guide. For some time now, I have been in contact with Dripping Tap, the spirit of a Native American. Old Leaky, as I affectionately refer to him, is a splendid chap and I thoroughly enjoy his company when he drops through from the...
Published 5 months ago by Charlie Daz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ask Your Guides: How to Contact your Angels and Spirit Helpers (Paperback)
This book has become a companion to me. It was wonderful to read it, but also it is excellent as a reference any time in need of reassurance, or as an aid in mastering your relationship with your guides. I was so happy with what I learnt in this book, that I have become Sonia's fan and have purchased other books written by her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written book, 22 April 2013
Arrived very quickly - I ordered a copy for a friend as well & our verdict is that we both love the book. Written in a beautiful easy to read style & full of interesting information - short chapters enable you to dip in here & there especially if you don't get a lot of reading time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 9 Dec 2009
Romany Ravenflame (Nottinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
Absolutely brillant book. One of the best out there on Guides and Angels. Sonia has a simplistic and engaging style of writing. She really connects with her audience. I loved this, learnt alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars time of arrival perfect and condition, 7 July 2014
ordered second copy as one was a gift for a friend who loves it. time of arrival perfect and condition excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars definatley recommend, 23 Jun 2014
loved this book. cant wait to buy and read some more books by Sonia, bought as used and was perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ask your guides, 16 Jun 2014
Loved this book a subject close to my heart. Gives you tips tuition about what you never dared ask before

5.0 out of 5 stars Good friends, 12 May 2014
I chose this book because I wanted to find out more about the spirit world. I have a spirit in my house and I am also hear a persons name. I found this book excellent for explaining about our spirit guides. A lot of my friends do not believe their is a spirit world. { Yes their is }. I would recommend this book to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars helping the journey, 24 Aug 2011
from the person who has recieved this book as gift "very interesing read and helpful to guide the openess to a diferent dimention. quick delivery and excellent packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect book for new or more experienced individuals, 12 Feb 2013
This is not the first book I have bought to try and contact my Spirit Guide, and this one proves to be the best of all. It is neither too complex or requiring much experience with spiritual matters, nor is it too basic or useless.
I started on my spiritual path nearly 15 years ago from being a total skeptic and, despite having moved on a lot, I still prefer practical, concrete and direct ways to get where/what I want. Sonia Choquette takes a simple, down-to-earth and realistic approach, making it perfectly accessible to anyone who is ready to receive positive guidance. And it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not to be missed!, 15 Nov 2013
Well what can I say! An absolute must in the bookcase for anyone and especially those of us who are spiritually inclined. A very useful tool in everyday life. I urge everyone to buy this book and read it and I would be surprise if anyone could not honestly be able to take at least one bit of positive from this book.

Ask Your Guides: How to Contact your Angels and Spirit Helpers
Ask Your Guides: How to Contact your Angels and Spirit Helpers by Sonia Choquette (Paperback - 3 April 2008)
6.29