5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & inspirational
Published on 6 Aug 2008 by TheWatchman

3.0 out of 5 stars Contacts are not always what one might wish for
While this volume gives much useful information about contacting one's spirit guides, it fails to deal with the problem that I have with my own guide. For some time now, I have been in contact with Dripping Tap, the spirit of a Native American. Old Leaky, as I affectionately refer to him, is a splendid chap and I thoroughly enjoy his company when he drops through from the...
Published 10 months ago by Charlie Daz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & inspirational, 6 Aug 2008
This review is from: Ask Your Guides: How to Contact your Angels and Spirit Helpers (Paperback)
Sonia has the most uplifting and satisfying voices ive ever read. Her explanations of guidence from spirit is easy to follow and answers any difficult questions that you may have had. Being a follower of spiritualism for the last few years, this book has deepend my faith and gave me the tools to get closer to spirit and use that wonderful gift and apply it to my life. there is no hocus pocus, this is not fairytale stuff - its true and uplifting ways to take advantage of the beautiful gift of spirit, that is available to each and every one of us. look without prejudice, feel and see through your minds eye, and take to most amazing step forward that you have ever made. Great book Sonia, one i will read over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ask Your Guides, 1 Dec 2011
Informative, interesting, easy to read and full of clear explanations and guidance.
Ask Your Guides: How to Contact your Angels and Spirit Helpersis the book that has helped me turn my life around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, 27 April 2009
I love Sonia's work. This book is really supportive and sets out very practical ways in which to receive guidance from all kinds of good Spirit help. That's a major thing here. From Sonia one learns about all the different kinds of Spirit help available. It is written in a very straightforward way, no reading and rereading to get the meaning. And I am finding it really inspirational- as Sonia is a person who sees and feels the spirit world herself. So her guidance and recommendations really do work. I find I have a more concrete idea how to 'find' or feel guidance from above. She gives many examples of her Client's experiences too, which is lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 Nov 2010
I love all of Sonia's work, and this book is included! It's extremely easy to read, and so very informative. Each of Sonia's books always leave me with lasting tools which I use over and over again for long after reading about them. She is a pure gem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel lovers everywhere, 24 Sep 2011
Ms. H. T. Tedder (England) - See all my reviews
If you love angels, then this is the book for you.
I'm only half way through, but it has given me lots of food for thought.
Really well written, with great tips and tasks to assist your enlightenment path.
A must for any collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Jun 2011
I love this book - so easy to read and quite magical. I'm convinced now that my angels are with me every step of my path :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Sonia's Books!!, 20 April 2011
As always, every word in the book is infectious with life affirming joy! This books is full of very useful information on developing your psychic ability, getting to know what you always knew was there on a more personal level. Sonia is an excellent teacher. Her writing is simple, down to earth and more importantly, fun. I use what I've learnt from this book every day and it really does make things a lot easier. I've always believed there is more to life than what we see and this book shows you how to make friends with it. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic Book, 7 Oct 2011
Having been a spiritual individual for many years, I still found many useful tips and techniques that helped me to improve my ability to connect with my guides. This is a beautifully written and yet practical book. It is one of those books that will give you a prompt to pass it on to other spiritual people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book if you feel you need guidance with your spirits, 15 Aug 2013
Sonia Choquette i feel is a brilliant writter. Her books are so light and easy to read whilst being so deeply connected to your inner self that you cant help feeling happier and more content just reading them! If you are looking for some insight on your spirit guides, who they are, how to call them etc then this is a great book if you do not have a mentor to guide you.

5.0 out of 5 stars guide book, 2 Sep 2013
again this book is ideal for any reader who is interested in trying to contact and learn about their guides

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Ask Your Guides: How to Contact your Angels and Spirit Helpers
Ask Your Guides: How to Contact your Angels and Spirit Helpers by Sonia Choquette (Paperback - 3 April 2008)