5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book
Published on 22 Jan 2011 by Ellie P

1.0 out of 5 stars All fluff and no substance
I have been working on my spiritual path for a few years and wanted to get into contact with spirits and angels. This book was a waste of time (and money). It's all very nice and pretty and lovely and sweet and wonderful, but it doesn't actually teach you how to work on hearing your guides. All very vague, getting you nowhere.

Her constant marketing throughout...
Published on 4 Nov 2011 by Nolwen

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)
I was a bit awkward about reading this book at all, I am probably not as open minded as I should be. Anyways I picked it up and read some. It said just ask if you want something from your angels. Ok I though give it a go, I sat quietly, meditated and asked my angels to help with all the negative energy I get, I am a carer to my autistic daughter and my neighbour has loads of troubles and no family so she shares them with me. After a while I felt quite peaceful from meditating but did not seem to be told anything. I stretched and picked up the book a bit disappointed, just to flick through. It opened on page 78/79. Cutting Etheric Cords. this was exactly the exercise I needed and I was aware that it was the answer to my question, given to me. I did the exercise straight away and felt the burden fall away from me, I couldn't believe it my headache and tiredness were gone. I also tried the vacuuming, odd as it sounded I was no longer skeptical, it also worked well and made me feel really good. I went back to the beginning of the chapter and read about pink light to stop toxic energy reaching you. I am going to try that too. And now I am going to the beginning and read this book cover to cover. It is an amazing book and could change how you look at the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars expert in her field, 6 Nov 2007
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)
This book is small but it gives you all you need to know on the subject of angels. From who they are to how to contact them, to telling you why we pass over and what to expect when someone close dies. My husband was a sceptic but after reading this book he has changed his view on all this"new age rubbish" as he use to put it. He has attended one of her one day workshops and injoyed it thoughly!! He has also been able to connect with the angelic range since reading and following this book. Read, enjoy and take what you see as right and you will completely get what you need from this little book.Love and Light to you all.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to hear your angels, 17 May 2009
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)
A wonderful book if you truly want to learn about angels. Well written and easy to follow. I recommend it to those who wish to enhance their knowledge of angels and how they can help us in this world. It is nice to know that you can call for help no matter how big or how small the problem is

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, 26 Mar 2008
J. Eddie (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)
For me this was definitely a life changing book and one that gave me great comfort and hope. Although small in size, it's an excellent starting point for anyone wanting to learn more about angels and the afterlife. It may be a bit too basic for those who have more knowledge on this subject. I have enjoyed reading other similar books but after reading 'How to Hear Your Angels' I just knew this one was special. I would not hesitate to recommend it, particularly to those who are seeking comfort after the loss of a loved one. However, this is not a book for those who do not truly believe in the presence of angels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comforting, 28 July 2009
Louise (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)
This book is really easy to digest and a real comfort if you have lost someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Hear Your Angels, 8 April 2009
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)
Book came as part of a package, but nevertheless its still a great book to have. I'd particularly recommend it for anyone starting out on their angelic journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonder of the touch its real, 24 Jan 2008
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)
what a refreshing book i know the touch of angels as i am an angel light worker myself, but i still read doreen,s books, this one will touch your heart and help you connect with your guidian angels, and angels, you can with the help of this book feel the touch,believe me we can all live in a nicer world, as you tap into universal energies that invigorate and heal leading to true fulfilment and happiness great book well done to a wonderful author

words wrote from author of [the calling of your true self] this will also help you understand spirit together they will help you tap in

4.0 out of 5 stars 4/5, 30 Mar 2009
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)
I really enjoyed reading and learning about "How to Hear Your Angels"... if you're newly, or have always been, interested in Angels I would highly recommend this book as a step towards finding out more about them and how you can keep them part of your life.

I would love to mark it 5* but I did find one fault and that is the constant promotion and reference of her other work and also her husbands work. I understand some use of this, but it was overdone and (for me) took away from the book.

1.0 out of 5 stars All fluff and no substance, 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: How To Hear Your Angels (Paperback)

Her constant marketing throughout the book, referring to books that she or her husband had written, published by such and such (only the ISBN numbers and prices were missing!), was rather irritating. She's desperate to sell you dreams of a magical life, but does not help you with achieving it at all.

If all you wish to do is go "oooooh" and "woaaaaow" and then shut the book and forget about it all, then that book is for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars too much advertising, 15 Feb 2011
the first book i have read by Doreen Virtue. Dont think i will bother with any more. Got fed up of the constant pushing of her and her husbands other books at every opportunity, spoiled for me what was a good read

How To Hear Your Angels
How To Hear Your Angels by Doreen Virtue PhD (Paperback - 25 Oct 2007)