4.0 out of 5 stars Wayne's world
Tao Te Ching..meaning Book of The Way, or book of the Word. One of the best books ever written. Or, if you read the author's insights in the preface, Book of the Way-ne Dye-r (adder of color and light) : )

If you are like most people, you may be wondering should I get this particular version, and how does it compare with other versions or his earlier book...
Published on 26 April 2009 by L. Power

3.0 out of 5 stars fast food spirituality
Overall, I'm a bit disappointed with this book. I'd heard of Wayne Dyer and had reasonably high expectations for this book. The idea of presenting the Tao Te Ching in language intended to be more accessible to a Western reader sounded appealing.

The book is not awful, and it's not even bad... but for some reason, reading it makes me feel sort of down, rather...
Published on 24 Jan. 2010 by MousieTongue's KM

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent book and I also have it on Audible, 12 Sept. 2014
This is an excellent book and I also have it on Audible. I find Wayne so inspiring and reading and listening to this every morning, sets me up for the day. I have grown so much spiritually and in my self development because of Waynes teaching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spirituality enlightening, 9 Aug. 2014
I have been trying to practice the teachings whilst reading. Will go back many times I expect. Feel much less stressed now and will strive to become more in tune with the Tao. Thank you Wayne for a this excellent guide

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to keep referring to when you are having a bad day or just about to do something really important, 2 Feb. 2015
To read and to keep referring to when you are having a bad day or just about to do something really important. Its one of those books you open at a page and it seems to be totally aimed at you and your situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deeply thoughtful, 19 April 2014
I read this beautiful book slowly through Lent, taking a verse in the morning and one at night.... like medicine...! The words are simple but powerful.
It has helped to bring me to a place of thoughtfulness.

5.0 out of 5 stars My number 1 book in the world, 26 Feb. 2015
Me "MeMe" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My all-time favourite book in the world. I have it on audio an kindle. Wanye reads it himself, in such a soothing manner. I can't live without this audible version. Truly inspirational stuff. Changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars the Tao way of living, 24 Jun. 2014
The inner cleansing of the soul can be achieved by reading this book.
Wayne Dyer perfectly illustrates a book about living in harmony and peace.
Highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars then this is always one of the first books that I recommend! All of my friends that have read it, 9 Nov. 2014
Kevin Lawlor (Carlisle, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living The Wisdom Of The Tao (Paperback)
If you are looking for a life-changing book, then this is always one of the first books that I recommend! All of my friends that have read it, also love it

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book, 13 Mar. 2014
Really good book I highly recommended. Very powerful a lot to learn from it. Please head you no going to regretted. And Dr. Wayne is a brilliant author

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational and accessible, 4 April 2012
An inspirational, accessible and enlightening read. Reader-friendly, this book opened up a whole new outlook on life for me. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 30 July 2012
I buy this for the people I care about its fantastic; I have been reading my own copy for 8 years and read a verse before I start the day .

Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living The Wisdom Of The Tao