Format: HardcoverChange

on 15 June 2008
I bought this for my 3 year olds and it's nice to read it to them every day.
It's positive and inspiring and builds their confidence.
It's written in rhyme and has very colourful illustrations.
I love the messages in it about being ourselves, being still, being peaceful etc.
A good buy!
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2009
Have just bought this book (& Incredible you). It gives very good sound advice for little ones...i sometimes struggle to put things into words for my 2 girls. I am not very good at explaining things and i think this book will help my 2 make better sense than when i try to explain - My poor kids...i just confuse them with my explanations!!!! This book & the other one is a definate big Thumbs Up from me!!!!!
on 24 June 2011
I bought this book for my friends 6 year old boy a few months ago. I wasn't sure whether he would like it but the other day I was telling my friend about some difficulties i was facing and he told me i should read the book I bought for his son. My friend told me it's all about being positive, looking for the silver lining within every problem and never giving up... he added that his son loved it and insists on that book every night before bed and that he (my friend who is a very masculine guy) was quite partial to it himself... well it really warmed my heart and cheered me right up! :-)
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 August 2013
I read it for my 8 and 10 year old and we discussed it - I asked them what the headings meant in the contents page - then we went on to read it and continue discussing. It is really too young for them but they will enjoy reading it a few times and it is great for discussion.
on 1 February 2016
I've been on the look out for books that nourish my children's minds and souls.

In today's day and age it is easy for little minds to be subjected to negativity and i have long since learned that keeping a positive mind is positively good for you ! I wanted the same for my 4 and 7 yr old. I purchased this along with Incredible you and they have both been wonderful for my little girls. We read one page a night which i think helps keep continuity and gives them something end the the day on a positive note. They really do leave my girls with a good feeling before bedtime.

The first few times i read them to my girls, my oldest would smile, one night she said, I love these books mummy and i love you". I know the reason why she said this is because i left her feeling happy.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2015
Lovely book got it for my daughter as has problems with low self esteem and lack of confidence the only problem was the language used was a bit advanced for her age to understand so had to explain some of the things to her in simple terms.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 January 2012
Unstoppable me is certainly a book that will help educate the children of the newly emerging world of pure consciousness and dedication to life beyond duality. The book is full colour throughout, with luminous artwork that ensure children partake of the most enjoyable time reading. The 10 ways to soar through life are: -

1. You're Great - No Matter What!
2. Persistence Pays Off!
3. Welcome to the Unknown
4. You have a choice
5. Farewell to Worry
6. Peace begins with You
7. Enjoy the Here-and-Now
8. Healthy Me!
9. Creativity Is the Key!
10. What Can You give?

Each of the 10 ways to soar through life includes a wonderful rhyming poem, and an example of a situation whereby one may view it from a different perspective. To receive the wisdom of the different viewpoints assist in the creation of a happier and more uplifting life, as one is able to be flexible amidst change. Children do have so many questions about life and how to respond to all types of situations, this wonderful book allows one to gain this knowledge in a way that is delightful and makes for an entertaining read. Additionally there is a questions section in the final pages of the book, which explores each of the ten concepts, enabling one to question ones perspective on life. All is written in a wonderful, easy to read, child friendly manner. I firmly recommend this book for children.

The book is hardback with a jacket cover, making the book an excellent collectable.
0Comment17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2014
My kids love this book, it has such a positive message. I feel really good reading this to them. They always feel uplifted when we've read it.
on 14 April 2013
This is a good book to use as a tool for conversation with children and to help them to develop her positive actitudes and to work throught the difficulties.
on 11 March 2015
What an amazing book I recommend EVERY PARENT/CARER buys this and others he has written!! Google this man too he is extremely wise!!! A great learn for all ages I think the messages are there for everyone! (Watch 'The Secret' too it's about law of attraction if you want to change your life for the better the you had better give this a go it works)! You believe in the law of gravity don't you? Well then!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse