5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy I bought this!
I bought this for my 3 year olds and it's nice to read it to them every day.
It's positive and inspiring and builds their confidence.
It's written in rhyme and has very colourful illustrations.
I love the messages in it about being ourselves, being still, being peaceful etc.
A good buy!
Published on 15 Jun. 2008 by Alex Emmerson

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
I'll quote my daughter: 'boring!'
Published 4 months ago by elpmac

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy I bought this!, 15 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 3 year olds and it's nice to read it to them every day.
It's positive and inspiring and builds their confidence.
It's written in rhyme and has very colourful illustrations.
A good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound advice for my little ones, 23 July 2009
Sha (lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
Have just bought this book (& Incredible you). It gives very good sound advice for little ones...i sometimes struggle to put things into words for my 2 girls. I am not very good at explaining things and i think this book will help my 2 make better sense than when i try to explain - My poor kids...i just confuse them with my explanations!!!! This book & the other one is a definate big Thumbs Up from me!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and adults both love it!, 24 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my friends 6 year old boy a few months ago. I wasn't sure whether he would like it but the other day I was telling my friend about some difficulties i was facing and he told me i should read the book I bought for his son. My friend told me it's all about being positive, looking for the silver lining within every problem and never giving up... he added that his son loved it and insists on that book every night before bed and that he (my friend who is a very masculine guy) was quite partial to it himself... well it really warmed my heart and cheered me right up! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Best for 6 yo and under, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
I read it for my 8 and 10 year old and we discussed it - I asked them what the headings meant in the contents page - then we went on to read it and continue discussing. It is really too young for them but they will enjoy reading it a few times and it is great for discussion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book got it for my daughter as has problems ..., 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
Lovely book got it for my daughter as has problems with low self esteem and lack of confidence the only problem was the language used was a bit advanced for her age to understand so had to explain some of the things to her in simple terms.

5.0 out of 5 stars An uplifting book for children with luminous illustrations to delight, 20 Jan. 2012
Sarah Rehmatullah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
Unstoppable me is certainly a book that will help educate the children of the newly emerging world of pure consciousness and dedication to life beyond duality. The book is full colour throughout, with luminous artwork that ensure children partake of the most enjoyable time reading. The 10 ways to soar through life are: -

1. You're Great - No Matter What!
2. Persistence Pays Off!
3. Welcome to the Unknown
4. You have a choice
5. Farewell to Worry
6. Peace begins with You
7. Enjoy the Here-and-Now
8. Healthy Me!
9. Creativity Is the Key!
10. What Can You give?

Each of the 10 ways to soar through life includes a wonderful rhyming poem, and an example of a situation whereby one may view it from a different perspective. To receive the wisdom of the different viewpoints assist in the creation of a happier and more uplifting life, as one is able to be flexible amidst change. Children do have so many questions about life and how to respond to all types of situations, this wonderful book allows one to gain this knowledge in a way that is delightful and makes for an entertaining read. Additionally there is a questions section in the final pages of the book, which explores each of the ten concepts, enabling one to question ones perspective on life. All is written in a wonderful, easy to read, child friendly manner. I firmly recommend this book for children.

The book is hardback with a jacket cover, making the book an excellent collectable.

5.0 out of 5 stars childrens books, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
I love Wayne Dyer & have many of his dvds & cds myself & his children books are fantastic & will really do your child good & help them grow & be positive.. would highly recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
My kids love this book, it has such a positive message. I feel really good reading this to them. They always feel uplifted when we've read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
This is a good book to use as a tool for conversation with children and to help them to develop her positive actitudes and to work throught the difficulties.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing book I recommend EVERY PARENT/CARER buys this and others ..., 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
What an amazing book I recommend EVERY PARENT/CARER buys this and others he has written!! Google this man too he is extremely wise!!! A great learn for all ages I think the messages are there for everyone! (Watch 'The Secret' too it's about law of attraction if you want to change your life for the better the you had better give this a go it works)! You believe in the law of gravity don't you? Well then!!

Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life
Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life by Dr. Wayne Dyer (Hardcover - 7 Dec. 2006)