5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy I bought this!
I bought this for my 3 year olds and it's nice to read it to them every day.
It's positive and inspiring and builds their confidence.
It's written in rhyme and has very colourful illustrations.
I love the messages in it about being ourselves, being still, being peaceful etc.
A good buy!
Published on 15 Jun 2008 by A. Santoro

2.0 out of 5 stars :(
My son is five and I cannot get him interested in this book and I cant blame him. There is no story line. Each page describes a scenario and explains the way you should be. Love the idea but its just not engaging him.
Published 4 months ago by Rebecca

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy I bought this!, 15 Jun 2008
A. Santoro (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 3 year olds and it's nice to read it to them every day.
It's positive and inspiring and builds their confidence.
It's written in rhyme and has very colourful illustrations.
A good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and adults both love it!, 24 Jun 2011
N. Taylor (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my friends 6 year old boy a few months ago. I wasn't sure whether he would like it but the other day I was telling my friend about some difficulties i was facing and he told me i should read the book I bought for his son. My friend told me it's all about being positive, looking for the silver lining within every problem and never giving up... he added that his son loved it and insists on that book every night before bed and that he (my friend who is a very masculine guy) was quite partial to it himself... well it really warmed my heart and cheered me right up! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good sound advice for my little ones, 23 July 2009
S. Owen (lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
Have just bought this book (& Incredible you). It gives very good sound advice for little ones...i sometimes struggle to put things into words for my 2 girls. I am not very good at explaining things and i think this book will help my 2 make better sense than when i try to explain - My poor kids...i just confuse them with my explanations!!!! This book & the other one is a definate big Thumbs Up from me!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
This is a good book to use as a tool for conversation with children and to help them to develop her positive actitudes and to work throught the difficulties.

5.0 out of 5 stars An uplifting book for children with luminous illustrations to delight, 20 Jan 2012
Sarah Sheikh - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
Unstoppable me is certainly a book that will help educate the children of the newly emerging world of pure consciousness and dedication to life beyond duality. The book is full colour throughout, with luminous artwork that ensure children partake of the most enjoyable time reading. The 10 ways to soar through life are: -

1. You're Great - No Matter What!
2. Persistence Pays Off!
3. Welcome to the Unknown
4. You have a choice
5. Farewell to Worry
6. Peace begins with You
7. Enjoy the Here-and-Now
8. Healthy Me!
9. Creativity Is the Key!
10. What Can You give?

Each of the 10 ways to soar through life includes a wonderful rhyming poem, and an example of a situation whereby one may view it from a different perspective. To receive the wisdom of the different viewpoints assist in the creation of a happier and more uplifting life, as one is able to be flexible amidst change. Children do have so many questions about life and how to respond to all types of situations, this wonderful book allows one to gain this knowledge in a way that is delightful and makes for an entertaining read. Additionally there is a questions section in the final pages of the book, which explores each of the ten concepts, enabling one to question ones perspective on life. All is written in a wonderful, easy to read, child friendly manner. I firmly recommend this book for children.

The book is hardback with a jacket cover, making the book an excellent collectable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book., 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
Very quick delivery. Lovely book to read with my 8year old daughter. the message is very well explained and I love the way it encourages childrend to think positively - in children language. Sometimes its hard to explain to kids about life but his book does it perfectly. Don't hesitate in buying this book. I have bought his other books too and they are all fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
My kids love this book, it has such a positive message. I feel really good reading this to them. They always feel uplifted when we've read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars childrens books, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
I love Wayne Dyer & have many of his dvds & cds myself & his children books are fantastic & will really do your child good & help them grow & be positive.. would highly recommend :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars :(, 20 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Pseudo-poetry and simplistic messages, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life (Hardcover)
My daughter got bored half way through this book. The rhymes do not rhyme properly which makes reading a chore. The pictures are great, but the examples of the messages in action are a bit odd. Also, you cannot 'think away' terminal illess, not everyone 'gets better soon'. Not what I wanted, I wanted a book with positive, but realistic motivational messages/techniques for children. This is not it. Boring!

ARRAY(0xb1b8830c)

Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life
Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life by Dr. Wayne Dyer (Hardcover - 7 Dec 2006)
5.59