5.0 out of 5 stars Psychic Barber
I've seen Gordon Smith several times and really like his relaxed style of delivery. This is the first of his cds that I've purchased, although I've read several of his books. I wasn't too sure what to expect, however, I haven't been disappointed. I do already sit in a development circle and I did find the cds a useful and interesting tool. If you're interested in delving...
Published on 6 April 2009 by I. Lyman

3.0 out of 5 stars Developing Mediumship with Gordon Smith
I was a little disappointed that Gordon Smith did not share actual developmental techniques with his listeners on this CD. Instead he spoke about the attitude and approach that one should have before one can expect to become a medium, which in itself is very valuable but does not really teach one about developing mediumship per se - as the title implies.
Other than...
Published on 29 Mar. 2011 by Rootweaver

5.0 out of 5 stars The true voice of enlightment., 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Developing Mediumship - Gordon Smith - Live Workshop - 2 CD Box - Audio (Audio CD)
Gordon has a way of making you feel like he is talking to you, I know its only a tape but I felt he was in the room with me....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
Husband was delighted with this now working through it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
average read

5.0 out of 5 stars from the original manual, 31 May 2008
BookHound25 (Littlestone, Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Developing mediumship: transforming self; a manual for developing mediums

This book traces the fascinating journey that all developing mediums and psychics have to travel.

Rarely have there been such clear and simple signposts to map out this path in life.

"The enormous comfort and renewed joy Gordon has now brought to countless individuals around the globe, makes me want to help him bring this book to life. If you, too, are blessed with this capacity for Mediumship, may you develop it and offer it in the most honest, he1pful, compassionate way possible, as Gordon Smith does every day of his life. We are lucky to have him amongst us on the planet, as are Spirit who link to us through him." Kathy Sorley - Editor

Gordon Smith who was born in Glasgow, has worked for many years as a medium. and is respected for his honesty and sincerity. He has worked both in the United Kingdom and in many countries around the world.

Developing Mediumship - Gordon Smith - Live Workshop - 2 CD Box - Audio