5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER FANTASTIC GUIDE - SO USEFUL!
Published on 1 Sept. 2007 by Mr.R

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of Jon's other books
Published on 1 Feb. 2009 by Mr. Warwick Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER FANTASTIC GUIDE - SO USEFUL!, 1 Sept. 2007
This review is from: The Bloke's Guide To Baby Gadgets: 1 (Paperback)
I'd give it more stars if I could. I've got all the "Bloke's guides" from Jon Smith and have to say they have not only been invaluable but have given me such a humerous and insightful view of being a Dad. This guy is a real Dad and obviously speaks to more Dads then I could ever do in my lifetime! I purchased the guide to pregnancy which is a must have and this latest guide to gadgets is easily as good - honestly it's a mad world out there of items for your bundle of joy, but what's really worth the money and will be of use and most importantly what's the latest must have for your child - you'll be suprised what's out there -I was!

I married a few years ago with a helping hand to planning (and surviving) my big day from a Bloke's guide to getting hitched, but I hope Mr.Smith can be my helpful and fun campanion for years to come - I'm sure my littlun' will be a teenager before I know it.....I'm relying on you Mr.Smith, get working on the next guide!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of Jon's other books, 1 Feb. 2009
Mr. Warwick Taylor "Wazzer" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bloke's Guide To Baby Gadgets: 1 (Paperback)
I purchased this book after reading Jon Smith's excellent "Bloke's guide to Pregnancy". I thought this guide would be a useful read before all those purchases we were going to have to make before the baby arrives. Unfortunately, it is more of an idiots guide to what the gadgets are rather than purchasing tips and what to look for when purchasing your latest baby gadget. I think it is just pitched too low for most readers and Jon Smith would have done rather better to assume the reader at last knows what the gadget is before looking it up in the book. For example, I know what a baby monitor is, I just want to know what makes a good one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Simply not as good as the rest of the series, 11 Jun. 2009
This review is from: The Bloke's Guide To Baby Gadgets: 1 (Paperback)
"You need a washing machine" - since when is a washing machine a baby gadget? I like blokes guide to pregnancy a lot and also blokes guide to babies and recommend them both but this is a book too far.

The Bloke's Guide To Baby Gadgets: 1
The Bloke's Guide To Baby Gadgets: 1 by Jon Smith (Paperback - 28 Dec. 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01