‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully empowering book for children (and the young-at-heart!), 4 Sept. 2007
C. Trafford (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns The Secret About The Law Of Attraction: Bk. 1 (Paperback)
This is, quite simply, a truly wonderful book! Having read and appreciated many books and CDs by Abraham-Hicks aimed at adults, I was looking for a way of sharing some of the insights with my two children, and then came across "Sara". This book presents many of the key teachings around Law of Attraction, and setting yourself up for a wonderful happy life, all beautifully interwoven within a compelling and uplifting story of a troubled young girl and a wise old owl who appears as her mentor.

My eldest daughter, aged 8, devoured this book in 2 sittings, and has since read it over again. It has had such a profound effect that we have since purchased it for the children of friends and family (both girls AND BOYS) with a similar outcome. And I know I will be buying it, and sharing it, again and again! I even sent away to the States for Books 2 and 3 because they haven't yet been published here, and we couldn't wait!!!

I can see these books going the way of the "Harry Potter" books: First the kids read them. Then the adults secretly read them too. And finally the adults openly read them, and discuss them and share them with others!

The sooner our children get the message that they are in charge of their emotions, and can create for themselves the life they truly want, the better. And since this is not exactly central to the National Curriculum, I am thankful to Esther Hicks/Abraham for providing another (very enjoyable) way for this to happen :)

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful and powerful, 7 April 2008
Since the beginning of time stories have been powerful ways of passing on important imformation. Esther Hicks now harnesses this power in this wonderful series of books. The law of attraction carefully enshrined in the story of a little school girl's search for friendship and happines with a little supernatural thrown in. Nothing could be more delightful written while at the same time enhancing one's personal growth. Metaphors are powerful tools for passing information to the subconcious mind, and the rich and useful metaphors in this book take us a long way along the path.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello to Law of Attraction, 21 Jan. 2010
Utterly charming - a must for all age groups! This book deals with so many things and in particular the issue of death, which brought me as an adult to read it for a second time some years after the first reading. There is no such thing as death, the delightful owl character Solomon tells us, only a relinquishing of the physical body. Who we really are goes on in the non-physical, to which we are connected on the earth plain if we will just open up and allow for that connection to come through.WOLFGANG THE WIZARD MUSICIAN And Other Young Composers][[ASIN:1401911595 Sara, Book 2: Solomon's Fine Featherless Friends: Bk. 2Sara, Book 3: Bk. 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delightful !, 13 Aug. 2013
This book was an absolute delight to read and I enjoyed every page of the book; so much so that I didn't want it to end. I had previously seen this book from recommendations for Abraham Hicks and the Law of Attraction but if I'm honest was put off because it was "a children's book". What a mistake - this book is brilliant on so many levels and I would recommend it for all ages, there is something for everyone. I just know it will be a book that I pick up again and again. The characters in the book are all brought to life and I have already downloaded Sara, Book 2 and Book 3. What a beautiful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 April 2011
N. Mackenzie (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
A wonderful book, with a wonderful message!

If you are familiar with other Abraham-Hicks books such as "Ask and it is given", this is an absolute must, whether you are an adult or a child. There are many practical examples within the story of how to apply asking, appreciation and allowing. Difficult subjects such as death, natural disasters and "how other people are" are handled in a positive and uplifting manner. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sara book 1, 13 Nov. 2011
loved this book so much..I started to read it to my step daughter when she visited .. we did not manage to finish it before she left to go home,, so i ordered another copy to send to her to read at home :) ..
love the sara series puts life into perfect order :) i would recomend this book to anyone of any age :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love all the sara books, 12 April 2011
Inspiring and uplifting and easy to read - great! And just as important for adults. What a way to enjoy learning about LOA with children - there is stuff in there for both of you to share...

5.0 out of 5 stars Sara book, 4 Feb. 2011
I love the teachings of Abraham by Esther and Jerry Hicks and have read lots of their books, I am a parent with two children so i ordered all three Sara books to see what they where like,
Sara 1 is a beautiful book which I enjoyed reading and love sharing the knowledge that I have gained from these books with them" I have read all three and started Sara 1 again, my children will enjoy them as much as i have when they are older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 12 Feb. 2013
This book is very gentle and easy introduction to The Law of Attraction. Don't be fooled by the idea that this is a book for children. It was once said by a Carpenter that it was easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than to enter into the Kingdom of God. He advised to be like a child because they are able to see and accept things more clearly and unburdened by prejudice or judgement. The Sara books teach you about The Law of Attraction through the eyes of a child and in this way as an adult the books enable you to bypass preconceptions that can often get in the way of learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 of my 2 favorites, 21 Aug. 2011
This is a really nice story about a girl who discovers the Law of Attraction in a way children can understand. Although a little long for the smallest kids to follow it was my favorite on the subject until I discovered Maya & Filippo Make Friends in Auckland which gets the message across even faster and clearer and also does a great job in educating the little ones about geography. But I digress...Sara's adventures are engaging, entertaining and informative.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns The Secret About The Law Of Attraction: Bk. 1
Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns The Secret About The Law Of Attraction: Bk. 1 by Esther and Jerry Hicks (Paperback - 27 July 2007)