5.0 out of 5 stars AngelBear
Published on 19 Sep 2007 by A. GowerJohnson

Published on 25 Jan 2007 by Manifestor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Ask and It is Given and The Law of Attraction are much better, 25 Jan 2007
I have read 'Ask and It is Given' and 'The Law of Attraction' and found them both to be brilliant and complimentary to each other. I would definitely recommend reading both of these books. I am still a novice and have lots to learn still I'm sure, however these books really have helped me focus my life and my thoughts differently and I have seen amazing results. I'd like to think that I always had a positive outlook but these books have helped me 'fine tune' my thoughts and I'm learning more about my 'power' everyday. It really is true that 'things' find you if you apply the principles. I bought 'The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent' but don't find it so inspiring or powerful. It is a re-hash and not written so well in my opinion. Save your money and buy the other two.

5.0 out of 5 stars AngelBear, 19 Sep 2007
A. GowerJohnson "The Gentle Bear" (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Amazing Power Of Deliberate Intent Part 1: Pt. 1 (Audio CD)
I like listening to this CD set as it gives examples on how to move up the vibrational scale. I learnt so much more about the Abraham teaching using this CD book. It's all in Ask and It is Given and at the seminars, but this set gives you step by step examples of HOW to do it, not just telling you the concept. If you WANT to FEEL GOOD, then buy this set. I loved it so much I bought a brand new set and gave my original to my best friend. Jerry had a moment in time years ago (decades?) where he reached what some people would term 'enlightenment'. I find his way of reading is very relaxing allows me to carry on either doing what I am doing or drifting off to sleep if I'm having a nap. I've listened to it quite a few times and am still getting valuable information. It really has helped me to get to better feeling places much more easily! So, if you want to learn a way to feel better more quickly and easily when life throws you a spanner than buy this amazing CD set. :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much like the last book., 7 Mar 2006
I Absolutely loved the first book "Ask and it is Given". But I would advise anyone who has the first book not to bother with this one because they already have all the same information. Never has a follow up book been so similar to the first one. All the exercises are the same as book 1 but the material has been padded out greatly. This is a real shame but none-the-less a waste of money. You will learn nothing new. I cannot recommend the first book highly enough though, brilliant and uplifting book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that deserves a place in every home., 29 Jan 2006
By A Customer
This is an absolutely amazing book. I have also read the previous books by Abraham, but this one has really given me the understanding of the tools available to make changes in my life. The explanations on how to apply the various processes are very well explained in detail. The book is, in my oppinion, a must buy, for anyone who wishes to make changes in their lives, without the hard work... :o)
Thank you Abraham, Esther and Jerry, for making this knowledge available to us all!

5.0 out of 5 stars A tool for fundamental change, 17 Oct 2007
Heather McCombie "bookworm" (Warminster, UK) - See all my reviews
This is the fourth 'Abraham' book I have read, having started with 'Ask and It Is Given', and been helped very much by it. The 'Abraham' teachings present a message which is essentially very simple, but so far-reaching that it is helpful to have several books devoted to it. Our thoughts produce a particular vibration, depending on their emotional content; this vibration attracts similar thoughts, which eventually become a physical manifestation. By being aware of how our thoughts FEEL, we will know whether the manifestation which will follow from them will be what we desire, or what we do NOT desire. Armed with this awareness, we can control our life experience, by a simple process of reaching for a thought that feels better. Better feeling thoughts then attract more of the same, and our external experience begins to mirror this. Yes there is some repetition of material between the books, but for me this does not detract from them. Each has a somewhat different angle on the message, and it all helps one to take on board the most helpful tool for positive change I have come across. The books are all easy to read and follow, without ever being patronising, and I find myself referring to them over and over again. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just the goal but the journey, 10 Mar 2007
I like this book because the focus is not merely on achieving a goal instead its on creating the right energy so that you enjoy the process without unduly focusing on achievement. This book offers you more than you might expect.

It's a good book for anyone seeking to make progress in their spiritual life. I also liked "Islands of the Soul" by Victoria Tunnermann, "Nexus" by Morrison & Singh and "Effortless Wellbeing" by Evan Finer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 7 Oct 2006
Rosy (Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have very much enjoyed Esther and Jerry Hick's books so I thought it would be great to have this one on CD to listen to during my holiday. The content is obviously good, but I simply could not stand the way it was read on the CD. Jerry Hicks reads it VERY fast and with very little feeling, as if he is in a terrible hurry. I simply could not stand it! Tried twice but had to turn it off. Sounds like they are too busy to take the time to focus when they read this CD. A great shame that I also bought the second CD at the same time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant!!!!!!!!!, 28 Sep 2008
Yes, I agree with a couple of the other reviewers that this book is somewhat similar to the first book "Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires". There is, though, a distinct difference in that this book covers the journet to securing what you desire, as opposed to getting what you desire. I really do like the writings of the Hicks' and therefore lean towards their writing style and the lift it gives the reader. The exercises are the same as the first book, this is not in doubt and the writing a little padded out, but you cannot knock Esther Hicks for her style in putting it across.

5.0 out of 5 stars The amazing power of deliberate intent., 7 Aug 2010
S. M. Hold "Sharon H" (UK) - See all my reviews
This book was great. Easy to understand and follow> It has made a big difference to my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Start From Here, 6 April 2006
A brilliant book, full of practical tools, and easy [relatively, quantum physics can be a stretch] to take in. If it's similar to the last one so what, you have to start from here. Jack Stewart, co-author of the Coaching Parent.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Amazing Power Of Deliberate Intent Part 1: Pt. 1
The Amazing Power Of Deliberate Intent Part 1: Pt. 1 by Esther and Jerry Hicks (Audio CD - 27 July 2006)
12.24