5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant cards
These cards arrived today & I'm extremely pleased with them, readings got done immediately & this review straight after, to let other people know who are considering buying them, that they are v.accurate, wonderful graphics/pictures, straightforward to use & understand.
I found them by chance on Amazon & so glad I bought them.
Many thanks to the author for...
Published on 22 Feb 2008 by Ms. S. M. Plues

3.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor! Two versions of this deck are available
From reading the reviews of this deck, it seemed as though this deck has a split personality. While some complain about the sameness of the Waymarkers, others shake their heads in disbelief...wondering what on earth has possessed these critics.

Published on 25 Jun 2009 by Tarot Scribe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant cards, 22 Feb 2008
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
I found them by chance on Amazon & so glad I bought them.
Many thanks to the author for creating them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cards, 1 Oct 2007
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
Im a great fan of Colette, but these cards are amazing. Very accurate and would be great to anyone setting out on their path, as well as those that are used to using varios oracle cards. They are easy to read and have great artwork with them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 21 Feb 2008
Andrea Critchlow (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
what can i say, i bought this deck on a whim and im so impressed by the accurate readings i have had. i own loads of decks and this far outshines anything else i have. the cards are made from thick card, brilliant artwork, gold edging on cards, easy to understand book and a sturdy box. really excellent well made product

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 24 Oct 2008
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
What can I say, Usually I would not stray from Doreen Virtue, however I saw the lady of the lake and knew I had to have these, the artwork is fantastic, the wording in the booklet is easy to understand, I really connected to these cards. They for me at least are very accurate when looking for myself and others. Just like the other hay house oracle cards they come in a presentation box and like the newer decks they have the gold edge trim. Fantastic to use, I would say you have to be able to use your inuition too and not just rely on the booklet for meanings.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 14 April 2009
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought these cards in Glastonbury I was drawn to them and I have to say that they are without doubt the best cards I have ever used. They are so very accurate, they have taught me so much. When earthfairy appeared I nearly fainted for that has been my email address for many years and friends call me earthy. They are so easy to use and I have no Qualms in letting people touch them and admire them, a thing I would never allow with other sets, everyone who touches them falls in love with them. So tactile, so beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Mar 2009
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
This was actually my first ever proper oracle card after using angel cards for a lone time. What amazes me is how accurate this pack is, everytime if I asked a question, the answer was amazingly accurate, it is now my favourite set to date. It is definitely worth buying, it is great for those novices and expert alike, because i have seen great psychics use these deck as part of their divination tools. 10/10, well worth investing money in. Go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing card deck., 31 Jan 2009
willow "wickedwillow" (notts,sutton-in-ashfield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
I love this deck!I brought mine from a mind,body and spirit fair,I was just browsing but as soon as I saw this deck I knew I had to take it home with me.It has such an enchanting energy.Breathtakingly beautiful colours and artwork.I've done lots of readings for myself with my deck and they are always accurate.
I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Divination of Avalon Oracle Cards, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are wonderful to have, and are very accurate. If you are the type of person that is open to psychic abilities and intuition, then these are definitely your cards. Colette Baron Reid really did a fantastic job with how she assembled the different elements together on the card. I also appreciate how diverse the cards are. No matter what background you come from, you have a sense that the cards apply to you. An example of the diversity that was beautifully displayed: The Earth Faery, The Fire Faery, The Merlin, The Queen, The King, and The Lady of the Lake. These cards are just a sample of the beautiful cards that are available with this deck. Many times you have questions that demand the attention of answers, but they can only be answered with going inside yourself rather than consulting others. These cards are a good spiritual medium for such a situation. You definitely get your moneys worth with these cards.

3.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor! Two versions of this deck are available, 25 Jun 2009
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)

Well, it would seem that there are TWO versions of waymarker cards available in this deck - and thus the confusion has arisen.

While the 'new' version of the deck seems to set hearts a-flutter, the owners of the 'old' version are a bit ticked off.

Make sure that it's the version with DIFFERENT waymarker cards that you are buying. Caveat Emptor!

**** 25/6/09 additional information **** the second edition of this deck has the 'different' waymarkers. The only way to be sure that you are purchasing the second edition of this deck is, I think, to purchase direct from Hay House and stipulate that you want the Second Edition. Fair play to Hay House, they have been extremely helpful in trying to solve the mystery of the schizophrenic reviews this deck is receiving.

Good luck

Alison Cross
TABI

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprise inside the pack, 20 Jun 2011
This review is from: Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought these cards as a gift for a very spiritually wise friend who loves using oracle cards.
I thought from the description (Avalon)and the picture (Goddess warrior) they would be ideal with a selection of different goddess art prints on the cards. However, though the cards contained some illustrations of mystical gooddess and Merlin characters there was quite a selection of animal totem cards too. I think this should be stated to the potential buyer in case of duplicating cards they already own.

The quality of the cards is very good and the images are very beautifully illustrated.
They are very good value at this price.
If you are a novice to these sort of cards buy them. If you are a serious oracle card fan and do not already own a pack with illustrations of Animals and their meanings buy them.
If you are looking for something special, deeply meaningful and rather speciallook for an alternative but you will probaly need to pay more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards
Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards by Colette Baron-Reid (Cards - 27 Sep 2007)