This book is written really clearly, and does not 'try' and explain something that is limitless, i.e. All That Is. It instead introduces one to simple concepts that can then instantly be applied to transform any area of your life. The concepts themselves have many levels to explore.

I read the book once very quickly and have been using the simple technique...
Published on 28 Dec 2008 by Mrs. K. Petersen

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't light my fire
I had high expectations for this book but to be honest, I found it quite difficult to read. It didn't spark my interest or draw me in at all! The writing was prosaic and I can't say I learned anything from it. Would not recommend it to a friend.
Published on 29 May 2010 by SiveG

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Magic: The Seven Sacred Secrets of Manifestation (Hay House Classics), 28 Dec 2008
Mrs. K. Petersen "Kiera Petersen" (London SW19 U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Divine Magic: The Seven Secrets of Manifestation: The Seven Sacred Secrets of Manifestation (Hay House Classics) (Hardcover)

I read the book once very quickly and have been using the simple technique taught over the last few months, and my life has really improved. I wanted to leave this review because I found this little book to be completely transformative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manifestation, 19 Feb 2008
Having explored a number of books on the subject, this book is truly an excellent book on the subject. Doreen Virtue takes the reader through each page of the book with an amazing insight and clarity behind the deeper veils of manifestation and most of all she gives firm belief that anyone can do it. The book is written with a simple clear style that is easy to visualise and to follow. It took me over 2 hrs in making the decision to purchase the book.( I am happy I did). It comes with a CD which assist the reader to further integrate the system and to apply the laws of manifestation. Her style of writing is truly inspirational and knocking on each page Doreen Virtue sends her own personal message of you can change your life for the better and you have the power to excel in all areas of your life .

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy reading - but worth it!, 1 Oct 2006
D. smith "Moonslipper" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I really couldn't wait to get a hold of this book! I thought I would learn the seven secrets and simply be able to manifest whatever I wanted! Now you *can* do that - but this is a heavy read and it takes serious effort and concentration to achieve what you want. Doreen Virtue writes her easy-to-follow take on each secret, then there is the original version.

I read it through, first reading Doreen's version. I tried it and, amazingly, it worked! I am reading throught the original version now.

It is a small book, and it takes work, but I promise, it has worked for me! Worth the effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, succinct version of 'The Kybalion', 16 May 2007
N. Miller (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have to disagree with the first reviewer as I found this an extremely easy and enjoyable read - this is a fairly short book and I finished it in about 3 hours. The speed with which you will digest the information will of course relate to the type of books you are used to reading or your current level of awareness regarding principles such as the law of attraction. This is an edited version of 'The Kybalion' - an ancient document of unknown (for certain) origin, which shares Hermetic teachings believed to be traceable to Ancient Greece. I found The Kybalion to be pretty heavy going so was delighted when I found Doreen Virtue's version, which condenses the teachings of The Kybalion into 'Seven Sacred Principles', which can be applied easily and help you to gain mastery of your thoughts and emotions and therefore help you to manifest what you want to your life (this is the 'Divine Magic'). Virtually immediately on reading it I began to apply the simple techniques and began to feel

happier and - more importantly - to maintain that positive feeling pretty much all the time. Maintaining positive feelings is the basis of drawing good things into our lives, rather than being at the mercy of fluctuating moods. Since reading, I have been able to refer back to the original text of The Kybalion with greater insight. I would definitely recommend this book - it also comes with a CD which summarises further the seven principles - it's nice to put on as background if relaxing or meditating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Magic - Hermetics made simple, 19 Jan 2011
Doreen Virtue has taken the classic material in 'The Kybalion' and written it into modern language. She has also extended some of the passages with her own understanding of Hermetics, and thus made the concepts easier to grasp. This especially applies to the principle of gender. In addition, this book contains some simple exercises to help the student apply the wisdom of the Kybalion safely in real life situations.

The following books make a very good accompaniment to 'Divine Magic'
The Kybalion: A Study of The Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece
The Hermetica: The Lost Wisdom of the Pharaohs

And for an appreciation of how Hermetic principles are rooted in the wisdom of Ancient Egypt Egyptian Cosmology: The Animated Universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the spot, 6 July 2011
I love Doreen Virtue - almost every product is really of high standard however she usually writes in a non intellectual way so that the masses can access the material. This book is more intellectual and has more to get your teeth into. I rate the book hightly but the CD is utterly fantastic as I can use it when doing other things and get the benefit of the subliminal message. This book carries a life changing message and should be required reading for all who want to improve anything in their lives. I am a counsellor and often use excercised with my clients which are inspired by this book. Also some great catch phrases which help me to remember the material for myself when I most need to. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hermetics Demystefied, 25 Feb 2010
This is an excellent book, and I would highly recommend it. It offers a practical interpretation of the the Hermetic principles found in the Kybalion. If you are a metaphysically minded person, this is definitely one for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doreen Virtue's Divine Magic is absolutely Divine, 31 July 2007
I love this book, but more than that I love the compagnion CD. I downloaded the cd to my mp3 and I listen to it all day long on repeat and every night when I go to sleep. I truley wish she'd make another with more detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, truly special., 1 Feb 2014
A wonderful book, truly special, a gift to all who are ready to listen and create a life full of love and abundance. I thank Doreen for the amazing job she has done of making this book appealing, simple and enlightening. It is true just having the book near is magical....thank you for sharing Doreen. Angel blessings Maria-Magdelene

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 20 Jun 2014
A good little book. Well presented. I recommend reading the book as far as physically possible and then listening to audio cd for further understanding. On second read after the cd, the book will make much more sense