5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality inspirational and always accurate!
Published on 28 Mar 2008 by Ethan G

3.0 out of 5 stars oracle news
the ascended masters box is very eye catching in purples and golds. on receipt of them i was looking forward to opening them. i have many doreen virtue cards and i really love using them.

Published on 27 Aug 2007 by oracle news

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality inspirational and always accurate!, 28 Mar 2008
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
I was hoping Doreen Virtue would do some Ascended Master oracle cards so I bought these as soon as they were released and haven't stopped using them since! I use quite a few decks but these are the ones I keep coming back to time and time again. The artwork is stunning with high vibration colours, these cards always have a good vibe about them. They contain a few Goddesses and female ascended masters so they cover a few areas.

They are perfect for when you need quick guidance by pulling a card, I use these like this allot but I find them even better for daily guidance. I choose a card for the day and leave it out, they are more accurate than many daily oracle cards including Doreen's own deck in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars an honest and sensible review, 7 Feb 2009
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
ive just been reading the reviews on these cards and i have to say that some people must have too much time their hands! whats the point of even bothering to write a review if your just going to put something silly and childish.

In all honesty i can relate to both the negative and positive reviews of the ascended master cards. When i first started using the cards i too seemed to get "random" cards which didnt seem to relate to the question i asked, but i perserviered as i felt very drawn to the cards. i think what you need to remember is that the ascended masters are "real" entities their not just pritty pictures on cards... you have to truly want their guidence in order to receive it and be willing to take on board what they say to you, even if its not what you want to hear...

its almost as though the ascended masters take time to warm up to you, well thats how i felt! as they are now my favourite pack of doreen virtue cards and i receieve very accurate messages every time now.

i have found the best way to use the cards is to extensively shuffle them whilst thinking of your problem or question then lay the cards out in a fan and select the cards which you feel most drawn too, pick as many cards as feels right. if you keep getting the same card, or cards repeatedly then the masters are obviously trying to get a very important message across to you that is bigger then the question or problem you are enquiring about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ascended Master cards, 13 May 2007
Joan De Arc (Birmingham. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are stunningly beautiful and have a gold edging around the card which makes them even more special. I already previously own 3 packs of Doreen Virtue cards but these are by far my favourite. When i first opened the pack and absorbed the energy of the cards slowly and intentionally, i felt a bond forming with some of the characters. Some of the faces on the cards even look like some of my friends.

These cards are very powerful to me and whenever i take the lid of the box i can feel a very strong energy about the cards which feels like the masters have jumped out of the box and are then standing in the room that i am in ready to download valuable information to me.

Obviously different cards touch different people so always go with your instincts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Set of Oracle Cards, 9 May 2007
T. Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
On receiving these card you are imediately hit by the stunning art work and beautiful energy these cards have .. no more than I have come to expect really from any of the Doreen Virtue vast list of items that she produces .. These are easily used and understood .. accurate and wonderful to read with .. the messages that are given are apt and guiding .. The energy is gentle and you will feel this and the cards almost speak to you .. A beautiful set of cards for yourself or as a gift you cant go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
I find these cards very useful for looking at things differently. I think it is helpful to expand my mind, which has become habituated into certain ways of reacting to life. These cards help me to look differently at any given situation. They give me hope and encouragement when noone else is around and help me to see what's important. And other times, they chivvy me along to get going on things I'm procrastinating about. And they have actually been accurate about new things that are coming into my life. And I learn form them every time I use them. I hope that you find them useful too, if you feel drawn to buy them. I certainly was not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this set of cards!, 11 Aug 2009
Ms. E. L. Morgan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought these cards after seeing a friend with them, and I was intrigued. I am so glad that I have bought my own set of them. I use them regularly, just to give me guidance for the day or a relevant message, and they are always accurate in helpful in the message they deliver. My friends come around and use them too, and they are the favoured set, as I have loads of other oracle card sets. They are beautifully illustrated, and the gold edge makes them even more special. The set contains different masters from all over the world, and different eras, so there's someone for everyone!! Hope you anjoy them as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ascended Masters Encapsulated, 2 Oct 2009
dont mess "acuvicticus" (BURTON ON TRENT, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
I do not know much about ascended masters but have found these cards really useful. My experience is that the more charged (emotionally) I am, the more potent the card drawn. Ultimately, one has the choice how to understand the card's message(s) after reading it in the booklet. Beautiful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards, uplifting messages..., 17 May 2009
Ms. C. Hill "Christa Hill" (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
This is now one of my favourite decks! The art work is stunning, and the booklet is kept simple and to the point, which is a real blessing as many cards can make you feel more confused due to over explanation and just too much to read. As long as you approach these cards with a sincere and positive attitude expecting good and clear readings, then you will not be disappointed! I would highly recommend these cards to beginners and experienced tarot users alike.

3.0 out of 5 stars oracle news, 27 Aug 2007
oracle news (south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)

on opening the cards i was a little disappointed, mainly because the cards are so drab in colour. dont get me wrong, the artwork on the cards are good but the cards are mainly browns, purples, greens and blues and i certainly dont feel uplifted at all when i use these cards. the cards are gold edged, which makes them slightly more appealing, but for some reason i just dont connect with them.

i use these cards if i am doing a reading and i want some additional guidance but i would recommend that if any one is purchasing the doreen virtue cards for the first time, to go for messages from your angels, healing with the fairies or magical mermaids and dolphins. they are alot more appealing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cards to look at with accurate readings, 21 Sep 2010
A. Nicholson (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ascended Masters Oracle Cards (Cards)
This was the first set of cards I bought, I bought them together with Doreen's book on Ascended Masters and I think this was helpful to me as a beginner, although I would say this is not strictly necessary.The booklet enclosed with the cards does give an outline of the identity and background of each Ascended Master, as well as possible interpretations of their message.
I now have a few sets of cards but somehow keep coming back to this one and find it gives me accurate readings every time. The Ascended Masters are from a variety of spiritual traditions and ethnic backgrounds, and are both male and female. I somehow feel very comforted to be guided by them through the cards.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ascended Masters Oracle Cards
Ascended Masters Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 26 April 2007)