5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these!
Published on 21 Sep 2012 by FAMOUS NAME

2.0 out of 5 stars happiness
I have many packs of cards and these are not a paticular favourite. I dont see the point in them, But then cards are an individual preference and its what you are drawn too these did not grab me in any way.
Published on 7 Oct 2009 by Valerie Croot

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these!, 21 Sep 2012
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 5 Keys To Happiness Oracle Cards (Cards)
These Cards are a refreshing change to most Oracle Decks in their design, and will appeal to those of you who wish for something completely different. The Cards are nice and large, are lovely to hold, easy to shuffle - of extremely nice and glossy quality and are VERY vibrant and full of colour! Though some of the imaging is almost childlike in nature, they have what I always call a very `benign' feeling about them - they simply ooze `positivity'! I love all the Cards and so it is extremely hard to pick a favourite, but the Card `Inspirations' is certainly one of the most beautiful of the Deck! There are five elements; Earth, Water, Fire, Air and `Space' - I particularly like the Space element as I am drawn to this, and so was quite delighted that I've been drawing more of the Cards from this family since having the Deck!

Also included is a wonderful comprehensive and thick Book. (I always prefer these proper `Books' that have a binding than the cheaper Booklet types with just staples) It's simple and easy to understand, and I particularly LOVED the story given at the beginning of how the Deck came into being with the beautiful friendship of Gordon Smith and Dronma.

There is also included a `Mandala', but I have to confess to not being very impressed by this - feeling this more of a `novelty' factor to the Set, and really can't see myself ever using it... The idea was nice, but I think for it to have been bigger would have been perhaps more appropriate, since it is small and because the Cards are large, does not tally with the quality and thought that has gone into the rest of the making of this product - shame...

However; these are REALLY nice and anyone looking for something `different' will most certainly be delighted with these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cards, 8 Mar 2014
KOB (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 Keys To Happiness Oracle Cards (Cards)
Enjoy using this deck, have gotten some very accurate readings with them and find the positive/negative messages a good thing...as opposed to some of my other decks that are unremittingly cheerful (great but not always appropriate). Thanks Gordon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Oracle Cards, 1 May 2013
This review is from: 5 Keys To Happiness Oracle Cards (Cards)
I dont use this as much as i should but when i have they have always been spot on with currant affairs...

2.0 out of 5 stars happiness, 7 Oct 2009
Valerie Croot "medium 1" (cardiffsouth wales) - See all my reviews

5 Keys To Happiness Oracle Cards
5 Keys To Happiness Oracle Cards by Gordon Smith (Cards - 27 April 2006)