5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Analysis, 11 Feb. 2007
Jane Orr (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soul Coaching Oracle Cards: What Your Soul Wants You to Know (Cards)
Denise Linn's professional approach to therapy is a joy to experience. These cards allow you to gently access her caring, professional indepth knowledge of the human spirit. Used either for daily guidance, or for answering a specific question they are a safe and unfailingly supportive tool for home use. They are a wonderful companion to Denise Linn's Soul Coaching 28 days programme, which is available in paperback, or as a course with a professionally trained Soul Coach, who are available across the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 21 Feb. 2012
My Friend bought me these cards for christmas over a year ago. I can only say they are absolutely brilliant! Whenever we use them we always find the cards are totally accurate to our spcific individual circumstances. If the cards i picked were switched with the cards my friend picked, they wouldnt make sence but every time we do a reading, they are always very accurate and personal. They are also great if you are down and/or feeling lost and want to pick a quick card for guidence. All cards are so positive and uplifting. The artwork is also beautiful! I couldn't be happier, great present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Couching, 1 May 2013
For those who need to know their lifes purpose in this world your soul will give you the answers with these cards very easy on the eye and lovely to use...

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Coaching Oracle Cards, 13 Feb. 2013
I refer to these cards on a regular basis. I find the cards large and difficult to shuffle, having said that I always find the answers relevant to the problem for which I am seeking guidance. I find them accurate and inspiring which prompt me to look deeper into myself and the issues that surround me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soul Journey Guidance Cards, 27 July 2010
The little book which accompanies this set of generous size cards contains wise guidance by Denise Linn - herself an experienced teacher and truly authentic person. Visually powerful beautiful cards. However, as an artist myself I find the aesthetic quality of the artwork a little inconsistent - though I do treasure the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these cards, 6 Mar. 2015
I love these cards. there is only one word on them and a picture, but I work deeply with emotional releasing in the soul so these are a great asset to me, the most important thing is to connect inside to your soul. from these I can tell peoples blocks and what they need to do for what can come, again not everyone would get that from these....but if you want to do soul work then learn from these. I never use the book i always ask what does this card mean to me? that way it is unique for every person

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Nov. 2013
Mrs. Tracey Kelly (Unitied Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These cards are beautiful and I resonate well with them. I am doing Denise's Soul coaching course and the cards are a pre-requisite for this course. The author has a lovely energy.

4.0 out of 5 stars SOUL COACHING ORACLE CARDS, 26 Mar. 2013
Well made cards --- Durable - Not flimsy like some I've bought. And Denise Linn is both inspired and inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014