5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fascinating!! Amazing spiritual book., 19 April 2014
This review is from: Soul Lessons And Soul Purpose: A Channelled Guide To Why You Are Here (Paperback)
This book is absolutely fascinating! I could not put it down. Ive read alot of spiritual books but this one will always stand out to me and I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Feb 2014
I love this book and I love the way Sonia writes, it's like she's talking to you. I'd recommend this definitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars soul lessons and soul purpose, 5 Jan 2014
I love these cards! The messages given are spot on. I will recommend it to my friends who will be anxious to get their own. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best, 20 Sep 2011
A. Rosengren "Anette" (London UK) - See all my reviews
I find this book to be one of the best books by Sonia. It is very easy to read and has all the lessons in it that you need to learn. This should be included in the educational program :) It definitely answers your question on why you are here. I had a lot of 'aha' moments and I keep going back to the book to refresh my memory on life's lessons. Would recommend it to anyone that wants to know more about everyday life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars AHA Moment Book, 29 Sep 2012
excellent book for those pursuing a spiritual path. The 22 steps cover different subjects identifying where you are on your path and actions that you can take to discover your purpose. By the end of the book, i had a much clearer picture of the lessons that i am here to learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul cards by Sonia Choquette, 6 Jun 2011
Sonia has gone and done it again. I believe that I was drawn to these cards - as there were messages that I needed receive. They are bright and colourful and have a basic organic quality which allows the reader his own interpretation. I'm a Sonia fan anyway - this lady has a lot to say. If you are drawn to these cards - then there must be a calling. My readings have gone up a notch. Arrived on time and in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose, 18 Aug 2014
Brilliant, takes you on a journey of awareness and clarity

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cards, 11 Jun 2008
I bought these cards over a year ago and use them almost daily, for real deep stuff you wish to get into, these cards will help you so much!!
I highly recomend this deck to anyone looking at the spiritual side of life!!

Soul Lessons And Soul Purpose: A Channelled Guide To Why You Are Here
Soul Lessons And Soul Purpose: A Channelled Guide To Why You Are Here by Sonia Choquette (Paperback - 26 July 2007)
11.99