5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book
This little book should be read to or given to all kids under the age of 7. It is chock full of positive things that kids need to feel about themselves. I wish someone had read it to me. If you are on a spiritual path and want any child you know to have the opportunity to reach their full potential get this book and send it to them. Cannot rate it highly enough.
Published on 4 Aug. 2009 by Joolz - france.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it has references to God
This is a beautiful book and I bought based on other reviews I saw, for my niece. The difficulty is it has references to God, and her family are athiests so I will need to send it back. If you don't mind God then it is a great book.
Published on 5 Nov. 2009 by Esther J. O'brien

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book, 4 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Incredible You!: 10 Ways To Let Your Greatness Shine Through (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 6 Jan. 2010
S. Chapple (Wales) - See all my reviews
What a wonderful book! I have read many self-help and positive thinking books over the years, but had never seen one for children. In a world such as ours, I think books like this are a godsend! My little boy really loved this book and I can see that message is definitely getting across. Wayne Dyer explains things in such an accessible way, that I would find hard to do myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible You, 19 Aug. 2013
Wonderful book for teaching children how to feel good about themselves and encouraging them to go out and do things they like.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it has references to God, 5 Nov. 2009
Esther J. O'brien (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Feb. 2014
My kids love this book, it has such a positive message. I feel really good reading this to them. They always feel uplifted when we've read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible You, 19 Nov. 2011
This is a fantastic book, I brought it for my niece and it has cause her to ask many questions on how she could do the same. Well done Wayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book!, 16 Nov. 2014
Katie Forrest "The Nutritionist" (Nottinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful book with very uplifting rhymes about how incredible and capable the reader is.

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for children, 12 Jan. 2014
Our children love it this book. It teaches them to see their own self worth and that can only be positive for them in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for children, 31 Jan. 2014
The most important thing you can do as a parent! Help your child to shine. Great book...i bought three of Dr Wayne Dyre's books for children all at once and I know my son will take great inspiration from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Feb. 2015
Lovely simple beautiful book

Incredible You!: 10 Ways To Let Your Greatness Shine Through
Incredible You!: 10 Ways To Let Your Greatness Shine Through by Dr. Wayne Dyer (Hardcover - 28 Sept. 2006)