5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book
This little book should be read to or given to all kids under the age of 7. It is chock full of positive things that kids need to feel about themselves. I wish someone had read it to me. If you are on a spiritual path and want any child you know to have the opportunity to reach their full potential get this book and send it to them. Cannot rate it highly enough.
Published on 4 Aug 2009 by J. Stone

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it has references to God
This is a beautiful book and I bought based on other reviews I saw, for my niece. The difficulty is it has references to God, and her family are athiests so I will need to send it back. If you don't mind God then it is a great book.
Published on 5 Nov 2009 by Esther J. O'brien

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book, 4 Aug 2009
J. Stone "Seeker" (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Incredible You!: 10 Ways To Let Your Greatness Shine Through (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 6 Jan 2010
S. Chapple (Wales) - See all my reviews
What a wonderful book! I have read many self-help and positive thinking books over the years, but had never seen one for children. In a world such as ours, I think books like this are a godsend! My little boy really loved this book and I can see that message is definitely getting across. Wayne Dyer explains things in such an accessible way, that I would find hard to do myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it has references to God, 5 Nov 2009
Esther J. O'brien (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible You, 19 Nov 2011
This is a fantastic book, I brought it for my niece and it has cause her to ask many questions on how she could do the same. Well done Wayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible You, 19 Aug 2013
Wonderful book for teaching children how to feel good about themselves and encouraging them to go out and do things they like.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 3 July 2014
wonderful

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Feb 2014
My kids love this book, it has such a positive message. I feel really good reading this to them. They always feel uplifted when we've read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for children, 31 Jan 2014
The most important thing you can do as a parent! Help your child to shine. Great book...i bought three of Dr Wayne Dyre's books for children all at once and I know my son will take great inspiration from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for children, 12 Jan 2014
Our children love it this book. It teaches them to see their own self worth and that can only be positive for them in life.

4.0 out of 5 stars A simple but lovely book, 6 Dec 2012
Written by a Doctor, this is a lovely story, which rhymes. My son is 11 but still loved it and read it a couple of times. The illustrations are colourful and a joy to look at.

Incredible You!: 10 Ways To Let Your Greatness Shine Through
Incredible You!: 10 Ways To Let Your Greatness Shine Through by Dr. Wayne Dyer (Hardcover - 28 Sep 2006)