5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, honest and beautiful
This is now the 3rd set of Angel Cards by Doreen Virtue that I have purchased and I can honestly say that they are fast becoming my favourite set. What amazes me with these cards is that you do not have to be a psychic, medium or at all experienced in spiritual matters to be able to use these cards accurately. All you need is a genuine intention. You can use these cards...
Published on 29 Mar 2007 by Lilly Penhaligon

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too light and airy
I didn't feel that there was anything mystical or magical about this book and was disappointed. I have an open mind on angels and such things but this book was just too naive for me. Ok there is lots of positive stuff in here but not much more than the type of advice I could get from my old Aunty Jane who whilst being a very good and compassionate person, is no angel.
Published 19 months ago by beastygirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels Cards, 22 Sep 2010
This review is from: Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages...: Oracle Cards (Cards)
I was introduced to Angel cards by a work collegue and was instantly intrigued by them. After my reading i came home and bought my own Angel Cards. I have since done a reading for the same work collegue and she was amazed at how much the Angels talk to me.
These are a lovely set of cards, easy to understand and perfect for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, easy to use and accurate!, 27 May 2007
A gorgeous deck (almost prestigious looking)! This is my second Doreen's deck and is absolutely beautiful. Most of the time, I use it in conjunction with her Messages from the angels card. Together, they provide me with a fuller picture and enhance the accuracy. When use alone, this deck is also highly accurate. I always get very to-the-point messages or daily guidance. The booklet that comes with the deck is very detailed and helpful as well.

On the whole, it is a very versatile deck that can provide clear, soothing and helpful guidance, perfect for anyone who needs some reassurance, encouragements or simply a pat on the shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant cards, 3 Aug 2011
brilliant, gives me confidence to go to work to a job I hate. thank you Amazon for brilliant delivery - AS USUAL X

5.0 out of 5 stars daily guidance from angelic messages oracle cards, 21 Sep 2010
S. mcfadden (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
i got these angel cards based on reviews alone and i must say im still learning that they are strange but true i would recconmend these to any body and go as far to say they are brill and true but sometimes to real which i was not a believer in things like this. cards are just cards to me with different pictures and colours.. but i must admit i was wrong so to any one there who is thinking of buying these cards try them out and see for your self be for judgeing them like i did..bless us all with good health and happiness..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cards, 24 Oct 2009
I use all of Doreen Virtues angel cards in my reading they are brilliant, but I must admit my clients and I find this pack in particular is exceptional

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely cards, 23 July 2009
these angel cards are a lovely set to work with. they are by far the best ones i have had and would highly recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars execellent gift idea, 6 Jun 2009
beautifully designed easy to read i bought them for a close friend who i fealt would appreciate the help and guidance these cards offer [as a firm believer myself] and i'm pleased to say she was enthralled with them and is finding them as she puts it "like second nature" as a total beginner she wasn't sure she would be able to connect with them but delighted with the outcomes and is on her road to being a firm believer excellent value!! not just on the monetary level I would recommend them even for firm believers as they are a lovely addition to anyones lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily guidance from your angels: Oracle Cards, 17 May 2009
This a wonderul set of cards if you believe in angels and truly seek guidance from them. I have used it many times when I have wanted guidance for particular issues. The cards That I have felt drawn to select seem to answer my questions. Best to keep and open mind and really concentrate on what you want answers for. Reflecting on the cards is truly heartwarming so doing this also helps

5.0 out of 5 stars daily guidance from your angels oracle cards, 14 Jan 2009
I have never bought anything like this before but I,m very glad I bought these cards. There is nothing negative in the cards like there can be in tarrot cards. I found them very informative ,easy to read and very uplifting. I liked them so much I,ve buying another set for a dear friend who was widowed last year as I,m sure these cards will be very comforting for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Angels Daily Oracle Cards, 2 April 2009
J. Marler (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you really focus and know what you are asking these cards actually are very uncanny in accuracy. They give you guidance so they shouldn't be used as a quick fix to things in your life..so don't expect not to put in some work for yourself. The cards are beautiful in design, easy to use and frankly, i've found them more accurate then other cards I have used in the past.

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›