5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, honest and beautiful
Published on 29 Mar. 2007 by Lilly Penhaligon

3.0 out of 5 stars Angelic Guidance
I was not very familair with the whole 'Angel' scene and I find the randon opening of chapters very conforting when i have that niggling thought of what I need to do or think. I love the book and use this on most days!

Readings from this books are inspirational and help me focus throughout the day, I find that the readings are mostly my 'gut feelings' confirmed.
Published 10 months ago by Louisa Baaba Sampson

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, honest and beautiful, 29 Mar. 2007
Lilly Penhaligon (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards: 365 Angelic Messages... (Cards)
This is now the 3rd set of Angel Cards by Doreen Virtue that I have purchased and I can honestly say that they are fast becoming my favourite set. What amazes me with these cards is that you do not have to be a psychic, medium or at all experienced in spiritual matters to be able to use these cards accurately. All you need is a genuine intention. You can use these cards in many ways: (1) use daily to gain a bit of advice from your Angels to carry with you for that day; (2) obtain advice on a specific matter (by asking a question or requesting help with a certain thing); (3) to ask for any information that your angels think you should know; (4) use in conjunction with the Angel Guidance Oracle Board to enhance the answers you get through the board. There are probably many other things you can do with them I am just listing some of the ways that I have used them. Because you are using them to connect with the angels, your Guardian Angel and your spirit guides, you are safe and protected (unlike the Tarot deck which has a link wiht the occult). I have always had really accurate readings from these cards (and from my other sets). Just remember that angels and spirit guides will always answer with the truth NOT with waht you want to hear but try to remember that when one door closes, another opens. There is nothing negative about these cards - warnings are always given lovingly and with advice on how best to deal wih teh situation (we are not talking death here, i am thinking more on the lines of job/career changes, ends of relationships or a warning not to embark on something). Here is a live example for you - I was thinking about getting into a relationship with someone but kept picking the same card - one warning me that caution was warranted and that i would nto find the happiness i sought from this situation. I ignored this advice and went into the relationship regardless. For months the relationship was fine and I didnt understand why the cards had warned me off. Several months in, and i realised why i had been warned. The relationship was a complete disaster and made me unbelievably unhappy. I was also trapped in it for a long time. On a brighter note, i have also had lots of unexpected, brilliant things happen - although we all get the same cards in the sets, you'll only ever receive a message taht is relevant to you. I would definitely recommend these to anyone interested in communing iwth angels. It will change your life, really it will. I also suggest using these with the Angel Guidance Oracle Board. Have a look at the reviews there too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Guidance from your Angels, 2 Oct. 2010
The best angel cards presently on the market, in my opinion! I have a large collection of angel cards as I run angel workshops so I'm always on the lookout for new and different angel cards. I avoided getting these particular cards for some time as Doreen Virtue angel cards seem to have flooded the market...but I'm so pleased I added these to my wonderful collection. Firstly they are beautiful in design. These deep violet and gold cards have stunning colourful artwork and the messages are just amazing. I would recommend these cards to anyone interested in connecting daily with their angels. These are Doreen's best angel cards...at the moment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 24 Mar. 2007
When i first bought the cards I had my doubts about if they would really work. But recently things have been happening that the cards predicted. I will not go into detail.The cards really are perfect and the artwork is beautiful, as are the messages. I don't know how Doreen Virtue does but all of her Oracle Cards are perfectly precise. I do honestly hope that this review has helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars practical answers, 16 Dec. 2006
J. Mason - See all my reviews
All of Doreen Virtue's oracle cards are beautiful and accurate and these are no exception. This deck is entitled Daily Guidance from your Angels and I find that the messages it contains are very practical and could be easily remembered and applied to everday life. Basically I would recommend them to anyone who needs clarity on any issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Angels, 15 July 2008
These are my first Doreen Virtue purchase. I needed something to help me SLOW the pace of life and take stock of things. I got these cards a week ago and I have found them to be really precise and accurate. The first time I used them I asked for help with a situation and the card I chose was totally relevant and I kept it with me all day and I followed the advice. I think they have helped me and now I use them before I go to work and It is something I look forward to. I like to look at the illustrations which are are beautiful. Plus the cards are a lovely size. All in all I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Mar. 2008
Wow! I'd like to say unbelieveable, except I do believe! These cards are so fabulous and absolutely accurate. What a bonus that they are beautiful and a pleasure to own and use. I would highly recommend buing these especially if you are just starting out with help from the angels, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bossy Angels!, 7 Sept. 2012
My cards arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to use them however I decided to be patient and recieve my reading today.
I've recently gone into business and today was my day on my market stall. Despite the fact this is my third week and I'm still classed as 'new' I was concerned and thought I should be doing better.
I shuffled my cards asking 'What do I need to know today?' and as I shuffled I suddenly got a stabbing type pain in my right hand, I immediately stopped and drew the top card.
The card I drew for today's message was 'Steady Progress', I honestly couldn't help but smile and kept the card with me to remind myself that I am making progress.
Back home I decided to ask about a new venture after knitting a new 'creation' which I'd named. Shuffling the cards I asked 'Should I make and sell my 'creations name''. Pulling out the 'Ground Yourself' card I became confused, I decided to read the more detailed description in the book and soon realised that I had phrased my question wrong and my angels where slightly confused (lol).
I apologised and instead asked 'Should I sell what I knit?'
The card I drew was 'Trustworthy Guidance' which reads:
'You've recieved a wonderful idea as an answer to your prayers. This idea is real and trustworthy. You can safely move forward with it knowing that we are here with you every step if the way. Ask for and be open to recieving our support for anything that you need related to this idea'
Knowing I was doing right I decided to put the cards away back in their box however the cards had other idea's and no matter how hard I tried they wouldn't go back in. Realising they had something else they needed to tell me I shuffled the cards and asked 'What else do you need to tell me?' I drew the 'Cleanse and Detoxify' card.
I have asthma and I'm a heavy smoker plus I don't eat well so I think the title of the card said enough lol.

I already love these cards, the booklet is extremely helpful in figuring out what you angels need to tell you and the artwork is beautiful. I'm looking forward to, not only having a better relationship with my angels but purchasing more cards in the near future and I honestly can't thank Doreen enough x

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily thoughts and inspirations, 8 Aug. 2009
When you are feeling under the weather, flick throught this amasingly presented book, and pick a page as if you were picking a card. You will receive a daily thought and inspiration that will support you throughout the day... If you dare to be honest with yourself, you will find the messages to be accurate with the events in your life and the way you are feeling!

5.0 out of 5 stars execellent gift idea, 6 Jun. 2009
beautifully designed easy to read i bought them for a close friend who i fealt would appreciate the help and guidance these cards offer [as a firm believer myself] and i'm pleased to say she was enthralled with them and is finding them as she puts it "like second nature" as a total beginner she wasn't sure she would be able to connect with them but delighted with the outcomes and is on her road to being a firm believer excellent value!! not just on the monetary level I would recommend them even for firm believers as they are a lovely addition to anyones lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels Cards, 22 Sept. 2010
I was introduced to Angel cards by a work collegue and was instantly intrigued by them. After my reading i came home and bought my own Angel Cards. I have since done a reading for the same work collegue and she was amazed at how much the Angels talk to me.
These are a lovely set of cards, easy to understand and perfect for beginners.

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards: 365 Angelic Messages...