5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, honest and beautiful
Published on 29 Mar 2007 by Lilly Penhaligon

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too light and airy
I didn't feel that there was anything mystical or magical about this book and was disappointed. I have an open mind on angels and such things but this book was just too naive for me. Ok there is lots of positive stuff in here but not much more than the type of advice I could get from my old Aunty Jane who whilst being a very good and compassionate person, is no angel.
Published 20 months ago by beastygirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, honest and beautiful, 29 Mar 2007
Lilly Penhaligon (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages...: Oracle Cards (Cards)
This is now the 3rd set of Angel Cards by Doreen Virtue that I have purchased and I can honestly say that they are fast becoming my favourite set. What amazes me with these cards is that you do not have to be a psychic, medium or at all experienced in spiritual matters to be able to use these cards accurately. All you need is a genuine intention. You can use these cards in many ways: (1) use daily to gain a bit of advice from your Angels to carry with you for that day; (2) obtain advice on a specific matter (by asking a question or requesting help with a certain thing); (3) to ask for any information that your angels think you should know; (4) use in conjunction with the Angel Guidance Oracle Board to enhance the answers you get through the board. There are probably many other things you can do with them I am just listing some of the ways that I have used them. Because you are using them to connect with the angels, your Guardian Angel and your spirit guides, you are safe and protected (unlike the Tarot deck which has a link wiht the occult). I have always had really accurate readings from these cards (and from my other sets). Just remember that angels and spirit guides will always answer with the truth NOT with waht you want to hear but try to remember that when one door closes, another opens. There is nothing negative about these cards - warnings are always given lovingly and with advice on how best to deal wih teh situation (we are not talking death here, i am thinking more on the lines of job/career changes, ends of relationships or a warning not to embark on something). Here is a live example for you - I was thinking about getting into a relationship with someone but kept picking the same card - one warning me that caution was warranted and that i would nto find the happiness i sought from this situation. I ignored this advice and went into the relationship regardless. For months the relationship was fine and I didnt understand why the cards had warned me off. Several months in, and i realised why i had been warned. The relationship was a complete disaster and made me unbelievably unhappy. I was also trapped in it for a long time. On a brighter note, i have also had lots of unexpected, brilliant things happen - although we all get the same cards in the sets, you'll only ever receive a message taht is relevant to you. I would definitely recommend these to anyone interested in communing iwth angels. It will change your life, really it will. I also suggest using these with the Angel Guidance Oracle Board. Have a look at the reviews there too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 24 Mar 2007
When i first bought the cards I had my doubts about if they would really work. But recently things have been happening that the cards predicted. I will not go into detail.The cards really are perfect and the artwork is beautiful, as are the messages. I don't know how Doreen Virtue does but all of her Oracle Cards are perfectly precise. I do honestly hope that this review has helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Angels, 15 July 2008
These are my first Doreen Virtue purchase. I needed something to help me SLOW the pace of life and take stock of things. I got these cards a week ago and I have found them to be really precise and accurate. The first time I used them I asked for help with a situation and the card I chose was totally relevant and I kept it with me all day and I followed the advice. I think they have helped me and now I use them before I go to work and It is something I look forward to. I like to look at the illustrations which are are beautiful. Plus the cards are a lovely size. All in all I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Guidance from your Angels, 2 Oct 2010
The best angel cards presently on the market, in my opinion! I have a large collection of angel cards as I run angel workshops so I'm always on the lookout for new and different angel cards. I avoided getting these particular cards for some time as Doreen Virtue angel cards seem to have flooded the market...but I'm so pleased I added these to my wonderful collection. Firstly they are beautiful in design. These deep violet and gold cards have stunning colourful artwork and the messages are just amazing. I would recommend these cards to anyone interested in connecting daily with their angels. These are Doreen's best angel cards...at the moment!

5.0 out of 5 stars practical answers, 16 Dec 2006
J. Mason - See all my reviews
All of Doreen Virtue's oracle cards are beautiful and accurate and these are no exception. This deck is entitled Daily Guidance from your Angels and I find that the messages it contains are very practical and could be easily remembered and applied to everday life. Basically I would recommend them to anyone who needs clarity on any issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Mar 2008
Wow! I'd like to say unbelieveable, except I do believe! These cards are so fabulous and absolutely accurate. What a bonus that they are beautiful and a pleasure to own and use. I would highly recommend buing these especially if you are just starting out with help from the angels, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Singing its praises, 26 Mar 2008
J. Eddie (UK) - See all my reviews
Another wonderful book by Doreen Virtue. Every morning I read the Angelic message for that day - they are truly inspirational - which definitely helps me stay focussed on being more loving and open with others. The message one day was about singing and suggested singing out loud just for the fun of it. Normally sceptical about these things I did however turn on the radio that afernoon and heartily sang along with all the songs played. I hadn't had a particularly great day but found that singing for fun really changed my mood! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 5 Feb 2007
Ms. L. A. Wade (uk) - See all my reviews
These oracle cards are absaloutly beautiful! Im very disgusted that some people that have reviewed Doreen Virtues other oracle cards have given them bad press, saying they are only good for children (what a horrid comment, to someone like myself who uses them on a daily basis!)

Although im not claiming you will enjoy these cards as cards should pick you (It is not the cards fault if they dont want to work with you!) but i have found them to be pin point accurate and very satisfying the art work is amazing! With the gold edging they look very expensive! A truly magical reading for someone to see!

Hope this review helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily thoughts and inspirations, 8 Aug 2009
When you are feeling under the weather, flick throught this amasingly presented book, and pick a page as if you were picking a card. You will receive a daily thought and inspiration that will support you throughout the day... If you dare to be honest with yourself, you will find the messages to be accurate with the events in your life and the way you are feeling!

5.0 out of 5 stars execellent gift idea, 6 Jun 2009
beautifully designed easy to read i bought them for a close friend who i fealt would appreciate the help and guidance these cards offer [as a firm believer myself] and i'm pleased to say she was enthralled with them and is finding them as she puts it "like second nature" as a total beginner she wasn't sure she would be able to connect with them but delighted with the outcomes and is on her road to being a firm believer excellent value!! not just on the monetary level I would recommend them even for firm believers as they are a lovely addition to anyones lives

Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages...: Oracle Cards