5.0 out of 5 stars Best Guide Book
Published on 22 Oct. 2009 by Mrs. L. Matthews

3.0 out of 5 stars animal spirit guides
animal spirit guides
parts of the book I found very interesting some parts I found hard to understand.
I have the pack of cards that I understood better
Published 17 months ago by M

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Guide Book, 22 Oct. 2009
Mrs. L. Matthews (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy-To-Use Handbook For Identifying And Understanding Your Power Animals And Animal Spirit Helpers: 1 (Paperback)
I have been working with and teaching about animal totems for many years, this is by far the best book I have ever owned on the subject. It is easy to use, easy to understand and gives more then just the meaning of each animal as power animals, but explains about when they appear and when to call upon them. It covers a very large range of animals including insects. I recommend this book to all my students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Spirit Guides, 7 Oct. 2009
If you are interested in power animals and their meanings, this book is a must as
it is beautifully detailed with all the information you need. If you have been daydreaming about animals or they have come to you in a dream state, the book is really easy to dip into to find the reasons why they have appeared. Amazingly accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting, 22 Aug. 2010
I purchased this book after various animals were appearing during my meditation and reiki sessions and I had no idea what they meant. My friend had this book and said she would show it to me so that I could look them up. I was amazed with what I was reading and had to purchase my own copy for future reference. I also bought the Animal Spirit Guides Oracle Cards to use along side the book and these are equally amazing.If you're interested in this type of thing you will not be disappointed. Money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book, 7 Jun. 2007
Good book - goes well with the 'Power Animal Oracle Cards' by the same author...alot more details in this book of course which is very useful and it gives clear guidance on the power of each totem, when to call on them and what their significance is in your life. Easy to understand and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using this all the time, 14 July 2011
T. J. Friis - See all my reviews
This is an amazing book for anyone interested in working with animal guides / power animals / animal spirits / animal helpers.
It contains many animals and each split into: 1) if an animal appears; 2) when to call on an animal; & 3) if an animal is your guide/power animal.
The author has worked within the field for a long time, and his knowledge is very profound. It is, as it says on the cover, easy to use and easy to understand.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to read and a good intro to power animals, 7 May 2010
Colliesaluki "Gub" (uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
this is quite easy to read and useful as an introduction to power animals.it defines what characteristics each power animal has and what they mean to you. i feel its a good basic book, but if you want more in-depth info go for the Jamie Samms medicine cards which i much prefer.

5.0 out of 5 stars UTTERLY AMAZING!!!, 14 Nov. 2011
Having strange or heavy dreams in a place like Forks is nothing compared to what happens when you're awake!
But often I have trouble interpreting dreams that feel like signs. For example, just before I met Edward I had dreams about death, rebirth and wolves.....EXACTLY!
So I purchsed this book about a week ago, it looks friendly to the layman and easy to use, it's amazing.
A few nights ago I dreamt of horses, a ranch of horses, I'm stood not far watching them run free when a character in my dream rides up to see me on a beautiful steed. As I woke that morning I had the feeling I had to remember the dream. I looked up the reference in the book and low and behold a rather accurate forboding.
'You're about to embark on an unexpected adventure and will have to move very quickly once it's initiated.
It's time to free yourself from those physically and emotionally constricting aspects of your life.
You need to call upon reserves of stamina and strength to get you through this ordeal.
You're much more powerful than you think you are.
This situation requires strong warrior energy, balanced with sensitivity, patience and compassion.
Teamwork with your family, friends or community is important right now.
You're very well protected from any negative or harsh psychic attacks, you're being called to investigate other spiritual realms and dimensions through meditation, a vision quest or shamanic journeying.'
It may not mean a whole lot on a review page of a website but what's happening to me right now (in real life by the way and not my pen name character) is two steps away from something out of Twilight (pick any scene you want) and it's all my own fault. I opened this can of whoey by being spiritualy curious,reading related books, talking to people about their beliefs and relationship to God/Gaia/The Source and now 'IT'S' gunning for me til my last chapter.
I think this book may just save my curly bacon, it may just save yours. If your looking for your spiritual animal/totem (I followed my chinese birth year and looked at the Snake...spot on!), interpreting dreams or needing guidence from an animal spirit this book is for you. It's beautifully done easy to use.
Watch this space is all I have to say for the coming weeks, if you don't hear from me again you know my Twilight has turned into Paranormal Activity or perhaps a scene from The Fourth Kind!

'We must stop asking: Can these things be? And begin asking: Why are these things?' John Keel

5.0 out of 5 stars ANIMAL Spirit Guides, 12 May 2012
Mrs. Beryl West "Book Wise" (Dorset , England) - See all my reviews
As it says this is an easy handbook to use hand book. Very impressed by the content and easy reading. No pevious knowledge of the subject necessary.
A must for your bookshelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-threatening introduction to shamanism, 14 Nov. 2010
I really like this book and use it often. I have always dreamed of various animals but never been able to interpret any meanings before. This book suggests interpretations and it is up to you to use your intuition to decide how these relate to the individual and their circumstances. Perfectly suitable for the interested lay person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Spirit Guides: An Easy- To-Use..., 7 Feb. 2012
This publication is very useful for anyone interested in Neo-Shamanism or took some of the Shamanic workshops. It encourages the reader into opening into indigenous wisdom of animal kingdom, to continue on his/her own between the workshops. It reveals the beauty of the intelligent spiritual power of animal spirits. Encouraging, relaxing and beauty of the Planet revealing...Strongly recommend to anyone interested in Shamanic practices