5.0 out of 5 stars Very well researched
This is a very well researched book on the nature of reality. He shows scientific experiments to prove the existence of an underlying field of energy which he calls the Divine Matrix. Braden postulates that we all affect this 'Matrix' with our thought and emotion - we are all a part of this matrix - all interconnected (and he proves it!).
To the new comer and even...
Published on 26 Nov 2008 by Oneness

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but only if you like to take stuff at face value
Gregg Braden's book is an interesting read, but although the author clearly states that his aim is not to produce a scientific piece of work (which is fair considering he's not a scientist), I feel like he has overstretched himself.

The general idea that Gregg tries to explain in the book is the existence of something like a field which permeates the entire...
Published on 22 Sep 2008 by A. R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well researched, 26 Nov 2008
This review is from: The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief (Paperback)
To the new comer and even those who have heard of this material before, the proof can be quite startling (and inspiring). We are this Matrix he refers to - this is the proof he supplies and not only that - but we can consciously 'connect' or become aware of this Divine Matrix in our own awareness - thought provoking stuff? Another good guide to experiencing the truth of this divine matrix comes from the book THE ONE - together these books could change your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keys, 2 Jun 2010
N. Marik "Neelesh" (London) - See all my reviews
A great piece of work on the frontier of science and spirituality, which a clear bias for action - hence it is one of my favourites.
The book explains the belief in, and the scientific basis of 20 keys of conscious creation, which the author offers as our `code for change'. The keys thus constitute the software which, when acting through the Operating system of our consciousness, can change the hardware (Reality) of our existence:

Key 1: The Divine Matrix is the container that holds the universe, the bridge between all things, and the mirror that shows us what we have created.

Key 2: Everything in our world is connected to everything else.

Key 3: To tap the force of the universe itself, we must see ourselves as a part of the world rather than separate from it.

Key 4: Once something is joined, it is always connected, whether it remains physically linked or not.

Key 5: The act of focusing our consciousness is an act of creation. Consciousness creates!

Key 6: We have all the power we need to create all the changes we choose!

Key 7: The focus of our awareness becomes the reality of our world.

Key 8: The simply say that we choose a new reality is not enough!

Key 9: Feeling is the language that `speaks' to the Divine Matrix. Feel as though your goal is accomplished and your prayer is already answered.

Key 10: Not just any feeling will do. The ones that create must be without ego and judgment.

Key 11: We must become in our lives the things that we choose to experience as our world.

Key 12: We are not bound by the laws of physics as we know them today.

Key 13: In a holographic something, every piece of the something mirrors the whole something.

Key 14: The universally connected hologram of consciousness promises that the instant we create our good wishes and prayers, they are already received at their destination.

Key 15: Through the hologram of consciousness, a little change in our lives is mirrored everywhere in our world.

Key 16: The minimum number of people required to `jump-start' a change in consciousness is '1% of a population.

Key 17: The Divine Matrix serves as the mirror in our world of the relationships that we create in our beliefs.

Key 18: The root of our negative experiences may be reduced to one of three universal fears (or a combination of them): abandonment, low self esteem, or lack of trust.

Key 19: Our true beliefs are mirrored in our most intimate relationships.

Key 20: We must become in our lives the very things that we choose to experience in our world

I am inspired by Key 16 which holds great hope for this world, for sure! Key 19 was an eye-opening section especially in the way it shows how to recognize and integrate one's shadow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unforgettable, 30 Nov 2010
If you have previously read "spiritual" books, perhaps been tremendously uplifted and inspired by them, then crashed to earth again 3 days later, I'm sure you will find this book very different. Its scientific content is compelling and convincing as well as utterly fascinating, as Gregg Braden skilfully integrates quantum physics and spirituality. It is a powerful mix and, once read, impossible to forget. I had amassed a fair number of books on similar (but disconnected) themes and have now given them all away; "The Divine Matrix" has answered all my questions and woven my fragmented beliefs into a coherent and comforting whole. Best of all, it is universal, embracing Buddhism, Sufism, Native American and Ancient Egyptian beliefs ...! I love it, and hope you may too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well it's what I think..., 4 May 2009
I haven't read any of Gregg Bradens other books and I was quite impressed with this one. I felt it was presented well and in a structured format building to a conclusion. I did note other reviewers state that his books tend to be repetitive but I cannot comment on that, although at times I did find his style of writing a little tricky. The book deals with how the universe is linked and therefore how our feelings, thoughts and actions create our reality. He uses some scientific examples to 'prove' this. I'm not a scientist but the way that the experiments are described does sound very convincing. I did find the concept of holograms difficult to picture however. I'm sure that anyone with a scientific mind will pull this book apart regarding the validity and context of the experiments, however, for me I found it very thought provoking as I do not believe that science has all the answers. It does give the reader a little more to go on that just 'having faith'. In the end you find your own way but this book gives you a start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Matrix - profound and disturbing, 2 May 2009
This is one of the best of a number of "fringe" metaphysical works I have read recently. For those who are interested, Braden takes one on a journey starting with quantum physics and into a place which defines our very existence. Unlike others, he maintains a scientist's discipline throughout. He defines his terms as he proceeds. Whilst this book, by its very nature, stretches credibility, Braden never lost me, anyway to disbelief. Recommended to all those who want to understand humanity's place in the cosmos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Merging Eastern Mysticism with Quantum Physics, 10 Dec 2008
L. Davidson (Belfast, N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
"The Divine Matrix" provides many interesting insights into what constitutes "reality" and at times the book can be hard to comprehend given it's metaphysical, philosophical and scientific content. The author contends that some kind of malleable ethereal field of energy binds the (holographic) universe together and that rather than playing an observatory role in the universe , we humans are actually participants in it. I found out quite a few things I didn't know about in this book, such as that the existence of DNA alters the behaviour of matter and that human emotion changes DNA (I already was aware that the mere act of observation can change matter from a particle to a wave). Fitting all of the author's information into a coherent world view is quite a task though. He basically seems to be saying that we're all essentially non solid entities living in an immaterial soup that only our (interlinked) consciousness turns into a vivid dreamworld , where we choose our reality from the myriad options available at any one time. Because consciousness is holographically interlinked , individuals and groups have the power to make exponential alterations to overall human consciousness by concentrated acts of will and belief. Maybe I'm wrong , but that's the gist of what I picked up. All very heavy stuff. Clearly over the millennia, other dimensional entities and their human allies have been manipulating this knowledge by imprisoning humanity using types of mind control such as religion.But we can break free if the will is there. "The Divine Matrix" is an interesting , if difficult book and is one for readers who like to think outside of the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound, 30 Mar 2007
I have always found Gregg Braden one of the very best spiritual teachers and thinkers. Every so often in your life you come across work that is in complete resonance with where you are at, as it also offers some profound insights. The Divine Matrix is one such book. Quantum physics is a difficult subject to grasp, and Gregg explains it as well as anyone.

What's on offer is the healing of disease, the nature of our connection to everything, and even time travel. Through my own reading, I have come across remote viewing [how to `see' places in different parts of the planet-the security forces use it], spontaneous healing, the holographic universe, and that the human heart has intelligence and neuro-transmitters [it is not a passive organ, a slave to the brain].

Also I am aware of how the mere observation of an object changes the way it behaves, shattering the `objectivity' and `fact' mantras of the scientific establishment. Braden has credibility not only for how and what he writes about, but also because he was a computer systems person himself.

Yes, if you want your world turned upside down for all the right reasons and then be able to act upon that knowledge, buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Divine Matrix, 25 Sep 2007
Mrs. Marilyn Bennett "www.spiritual-pursuits.com" (scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
As a philosopher and someone who runs my own business I have found that the Divine Matrix is a tremendous body of work. He explains the science part so well that even those (like myself) who do not have a science background are able to understand the basics. This is a "must" for those who have read The Secret and cannot understand why all the positive statements do not appear to work. The feelings with the positive statements as well as actions and "seeing yourself in your picture" that you want to create are paramount to reaching your goal. The Divine Matrix is not a book that lends itself to speed reading as some paragraphs will need to be reread as many times as necessary to absorb the message. Well worth the time and effort involved. A wonderful book which does what all good books do, which is to leave you with more questions to be answered.

5.0 out of 5 stars How much power do we really have to change our world?, 1 April 2009
Colin Whitby (UK) - See all my reviews
As Greg states in his introduction, if you've always sought to answer the questions "are we really connected, and if so, how deep does that connection go?" and "How much power do we really have to change our world?" then you'll like this book.

With the Divine Matrix Greg digs into some of the more recent scientific discoveries and uncovers how even our most eloquent scientists have been struggling to describe the quantum theory. He quotes Michio Kaku, the co-author of the unifying theory of superstrings, when he said "It is often stated that of all the theories proposed this century, the silliest is the quantum theory. Some say that the only thing that the quantum theory has going for it is, in fact, that it is unquestionably correct".

So what is missing for the theory to make sense, well Greg believes it is us. We are the precise factor that's missing in the existing theories, specifically it is our ability to purposefully create the conditions of consciousness (thoughts, feelings, emotions, and beliefs) that lock one possibility of our choosing into the reality of our lives.

Following his discussions regarding the scientific theory Greg goes on to give some insights into how the Universe is talking to us through the Divine Matrix and how our beliefs and thoughts create our reality. I particularly liked Greg's comparison to a computer, where when we change the commands (our feelings, emotion, prayer and beliefs) we change the program that runs reality.

There are some similarities here to the way Suzanna Kennedy describes her Divine Human Upgrade, and going back a few years, how Lynne McTaggart described the same force in her book The Field. Another book in a similar vein is The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton.

For me I find it reassuring that science is beginning to link our energetic selves to the world rather than keep trying to prove we are not connected, it's a shame they have taken so long, after all the quantum theory goes back as far as 1900.

This is a great book for those people like myself who like to see links and proofs appearing in our scientific world that we are spiritual and energetic beings, and we do have `something' to do with creating our reality. As Greg says `For some of you, what you are about to read is a new and very different way of thinking about how things work in life. For others, it's a comforting synthesis of what you already know, or at least suspect to be true.

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential read, 21 Oct 2009
Iona Main Stewart (Odense, Denmark) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
In this exciting book, Gregg Braden discusses the field of energy providing the container "for everything that happens between the world within us and the one outside our bodies".

Braden compares the divine matrix to the software that runs a computer. But our "software" is our feelings and we can use our feelings, the language of emotion, to create our reality.

One of his "keys" (of which he has 20) is that we are always connected to each other, the individual also always being connected to his/her DNA even though it has been removed from the body.

Gregg Braden refers to varous experiments illustrating his tenets. He also describes an operation he witnessed in Beijing, where a tumour in the body of a woman was "miraculously" removed within a few minutes by the power of thought.

Among other subjects, he discussed the nature of time (the healing of the past from the present), refers repeatedly to my favourite author Neville (feel that your wish is fulfilled and it will be) and devotes a whole chapter to the discussion of how everyone appearing in one's life constitutes a projection of one's own personality and problems, i.e. are sent to mirror our own selves back to us so we better can perceive what it is we need to work on in order to better ourselves. He illustrates this by means of examples from his own life.

This is a book that I feel is an essential read for anyone at all interested in metaphysics and the nature and possibilities of our own selves!

The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief
The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief by Gregg Braden (Paperback - 30 Aug 2007)