5.0 out of 5 stars Daydreaming is smart!, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Flowdreaming: A Radical New Technique For Manifesting: A Radical New Technique for Manifesting Anything You Want (Hardcover)
I bought this book on January 4, 2011, quite forgetting that I had it on my Amazon wish list. I was in Dubai, leafing through a magazine and there was an interesting article (sorry, can't remember the name of that) in which this book was mentioned. I connected with the book instantly (again) but I couldn't find it at first. Then, I got it, on my very last day, on sale, (Borders, Mirdif City Centre).

I read it in a day. For all you Abraham/Hicks fans (I am a HUGE one too), it will resonate. Summer has added a particular way of daydreaming (in the Flow) to the premise of manifesting your ideal life by focusing on that, rather than on your current problems.

But I have to say, what really sold me on the book, and Summer, was the free CD. She has such a lovely, soothing voice and the tracks create the perfect inner balance of excited expectancy and relaxed contentment. Which, as many of you know, is really the KEY to manifesting: the easy and relaxed allowing of the things you desire.

I think the book and CD are a magical little creation together; the book helps the cerebral ones amongst us to "grasp" the concept, whilst the CD gives great examples of how to apply the process.

I have a friend who is Mr. Sceptismo (he might not be my friend for much longer...honestly, I have had it with negative energies...) who says that everyone is re-hashing the same thing so why bother reading so many books?

I, on the other hand, find it richly rewarding. The writers have their own, individual vantage point which brings a unique perspective to each book, maybe just an ever-so-slightly-different "take" on things. I feel this is really the essence of enrichment; letting the myriad "takes" (vibrations, energies) in, absorbing and integrating what feels right and then, allowing your own personal interpretation to illuminate you.

I really like Summer Mcstravick's little book. It is sunnily optimistic and I feel a sunny optimist after reading it! (And listening to the CD).

5.0 out of 5 stars Flow Dreaming with CD, 14 May 2011
I have used the CD so far mainly to do with relationships and was visualising going in the flow with a particular person. At the end I suddenly had an image of someone whom I didn't know. Later when investigating with a colleague, we discovered that the image was of someone from a previous life whom I had rejected and they had cursed me to stop me having happy relationships. Because I do past life regression as part of my job as a hypnotherapist, I was then able to heal the past life and subsequent flow dreaming visualisations have been changed and been more positive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct. 2014