5.0 out of 5 stars This book has changed my life!
Published on 24 Jan 2005 by Isie Belle

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring biography
I thought there would be teachings for me to practice and learn from. Its a biography about the author which is extremely boring and unhelpful. Wish i hadnt paid money for this :(
Published 20 months ago by BlueFairy34

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has changed my life!, 24 Jan 2005
I read this book towards the end of a 3 month period of illness (depression). I soon realised that the power to heal was within me, and my negative thinking has hugely contributed to me being unwell. Less than half-way through the book I felt far more optimistic and positive about the future and by the end I was bursting with energy and ideas about how I could improve my life. I have since made radical changes and feel extremely happy and secure about what the future holds, even though I have no idea what that may be.
I don't necessarily believe in the Christian Science religion practised by the author, but religious references are pretty brief and in no way interfere with the positive messages in this book.
In just 2 weeks I have lent this book to 3 people and have not had a single negative response!

5.0 out of 5 stars For those in neverendig search for answers.., 26 Jan 2005
This has been the most lifechanging book for me, one of my "bibles".
I don`t think I can put into words how much it has meant to me, but I can say this much: it was extremely inspiring, and helped me believe in life (all the possibilities and all the miracles) again at a time when I really needed it.
It starts of as a biography, a truely breathtaking story about how important it is to never stop listening to yourself and how much more difficult it is to deny the soul to walk the path it was meant to walk. It also has chapters for how to call upon the angels, parallel worlds of energy and spirit, heightening your psychic receptivity among many other interesting subjects.
I would recommend this to anyone who never stops searching for answers, especially to those who feel that they are here for a reason, that they have something they want to give to the world.
Actually, I`d recommend this to anyone...

5.0 out of 5 stars new life force, 26 April 2007
this will change the way you think,also there is a lot of tips on how to heal yourself, it will help you understand that we fetch blocks into our body with wrong thinking this book will help you shift blocks and make you feel better another book i read with this one
[the calling of your true self] going between both has helped me in a new way they both have great advice and both spiritual,really interesting,and they work with practise

5.0 out of 5 stars A true eyeopener for those who's path calls them to heal., 22 Oct 1998
By A Customer
I must say this book really surprised me with the amount of information on healing. Through the contents my understanding of Lightworkers has been greatly expanded. Doreen has tapped into the essence of our growth and relays this in a manner consistent with her own spiritual upbringing. Don't even consider whether you should read it or not, this is a definite! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 18 Jun 2005
Nic Oliver "Radical Coaching" (Margate, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal (Paperback)
Once in a while, I read a book and feel sad when it finishes - sad because I just wanted it to go on and on.
Doreen's book charts her lifestory, going through her stages of development on the way to being the healer she is today. Although she makes no attempt to hide her Christian Science background, in no way does the book come over a recruitment tool for that sect. Instead, it is full of the lessons she had to learn, the struggles along the way.
Not only does it cover her life story to date, it also contains useful advice and techniques for healers to use and is refreshingly free fo ego-tripping.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lightworkers Way, 20 April 2003
Just put this book down - read it in two sittings only! Fantastic book for anyone who feels they are on a spiritual journey. It is the authors story of how she became a 'lightworker' and discovered her own inner strength as well as helping others to realise their potential. Give it a go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 July 2007
Wow - this is one of the most inspriational books I have ever read!!!
I feel that Doreen has awakened something within me, and that life may never be quite the same again! A Must Read!I would recommend this book to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book, 11 July 2005
K. Young "craftyness" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This has got be currently the best book that i have read in regards to spirituality. Doreen Virtue captures you in this biography of part of her life and difficulties that she found with her spirituality. It's definately a life changing book and you'll find a lot of answers using this book. Do not be put off by the title 'The Lightworkers way' because i believe that everyone is a lightworker in some way. When reading the title i wasn't sure if this book was meant for me, but it's meant for everyone. After reading the first part of the book, part 2 is aimed at how to get closer to your spritual inner guide. It is fantastic and i was glued to it from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 20 Mar 2009
An excellent book for anyone who may be interested in spiritual healing, in whatever form. It expains how to know if something is an ego based message, or if it is coming from a place of love. I liked the explaination of the various types of clairvoyance that one may pocess. I believe, as does the author, that we all have this capacity within us, and it can take time to develop - also, we may have blocks preventing that development from reaching its full potential - which is usually fear based. I liked the author's story of her struggles and triumphys, to reach where she is today. Her self-honesty in this book helps, in my opinion, to give hope, that there is always potential. There is also a section on forgiveness in the book, which can be useful I believe, explaining the difference between forgiving the person, rather than condoning their actions. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 24 Aug 2007
A great read, found it hard to lay this book down, the pages just seemed to turn on there own. Thank you for the effort you have applied to this book to allow others to receive help and knowledge.

The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal
The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal by Doreen Virtue PhD (Paperback - 26 May 2005)
8.79