Format: Cards|Change

on 20 May 2006
These cards are of the highest quality and have a beautiful energy about them. They give remarkably clear and easy to understand messages, whether you are a novice or experienced card reader. The information booklet is full of detail that will give you a wonderfully detailed message from the power animals. The cards are visually attractive, depicting animals with beautiful artwork, which can be easily interpreted. I found these very difficult to put down and have had extremely accurate readings from them. If you are interested in gaining alternative insights from the animals, these are the cards for you! Wonderful!
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 August 2006
I have just recieved these beautiful cards today from Amazon and I was so happy to now own this pack of oracle cards, I am so impressed by how beautiful the artwork is and how easy they are to use compared to a lot of other decks of cards, these cards are great if you have an afinity with animals and also if you have never used oracle cards before.well worh buying!!
on 3 August 2007
I have these wonderful cards for a few weeks now and they are a pleasure to work with. They give clear readings both for others and for yourself. Regardless of if you are a novice or experianced, or have an affinity with the animals or not, i would still advise you to purchase a set of these beautiful cards. You will not be dissapointed.
VINE VOICEon 28 February 2011
I've had these cards for a couple of years now, and never get tired of using them. I own several other types of decks, but find I return to these ones often. They are beautifully illustrated with simple and clear meanings. I am often astounded with their accuracy whether I ask a specific question or just ask for general guidance.

The little book included is good, but the more you work with them, the more they will speak to you on a much deeper and personal level. I also have Steven Farmer's book on animal spirit guides which is a bit more in depth and can easily be used in conjunction with the cards. That said, you do not need it.

Do not hesitate if you have an interest in Oracle cards, but they are especially lovely if you love animals.

Hope this helps :)
on 6 February 2011
The cards are a good set, picture-wise, and the messages in the book are helpful and positive definitely; a good deck for beginners. However the deck is fundamentally flawed as it is warped, bent, which does not make for an easy shuffle/selection which defeats the point. I returned the original boxed set because the book contained a number of pages printed upside down but that set and the replacement both featured the warped cards which means I cannot recommend buying the set; the manufacturer should remedy this problem.
on 15 March 2009
I bought these cards recently. The cards themselves are beautifully illustrated and the guidebook that accompanies them is so simple to follow. I have used these cards several times and i find them accurate and easy to use and read.
I think these cards would be good for beginners because of their simplicity but good for anyone who likes animals for the illustrations. A great product and a great price!
on 25 September 2009
I've just bought a second set of these cards for a friend who loved mine. They are very simple and easy to use, give wonderful insights and are a visual delight. Steven Farmer knows what he is talking about and the messages contained are uncomplicated, meaningful, positive and thought provoking. Like the other reviewers, I agree they make an excellent first pack.
on 31 December 2009
These cards are really nice and pretty easy to interpret/work with but obvioulsy the number of animals are limited so if you want to learn more about all types of other animal spirits more research/books would be needed. Would still recommend these to work with. The book gives and interpretation of the animal then alternatives such as the Snake - Healer, Rebirth, Sexuality, Transmutation, Transformation.
on 30 June 2010
The illustration they have used for the top of the Oracle Cards is the Cougar and not the Wolf as shown on the box. I thought this was misrepresented.
Not to sound too 'daft' but I found it took me a little time to settle in to the Cougar facing me when using the cards, it is a pretty powerful stance this particular Power Animal has.
I am glad to say I have now bounded with the cards and have found them an integral part of my work.
VINE VOICEon 7 May 2010
i found this little pack very neat with a little booklet that comes with the cards. there is minimal info compared to the larger more in-depth books, but as an introduction to power animals it does the job.