4.0 out of 5 stars Angels and Crystals
Published on 5 Mar 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars not enough information
not what i expected at all. wanted more crystals and their properties. made a mistake, thought it was more comprehensive
Published 10 months ago by mrs l powell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Angels and Crystals, 5 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Crystal Therapy: How to Heal and Empower Your Life with Crystal Energy (Paperback)
I already own The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall which is the best source book on crystals in my opinion so I wasnt sure if this would be any use. I have to say I loved it as it gives you a slightly different take on many crystals and keeps it simple and focuses on what each one does best instead of bombarding you with hundreds of uses. The pictures look fine to me and the angels associated with each crystal are very handy information and are based on the attributes and/or the colour of the crystal.
This is not just a list of crystals and their meanings, thats just one section of the book, it covers many areas without getting to heavy. Only criticism is the crystal name pronunciations suggested here are american. The section on crystal grids is very interesting and easy to follow and use. Yes you may have to buy some new tumble stones but what did the other reviewer expect? The messages under each stone are channeled by Doreen Virtue as explained in the beginning of the book if the 'Doreen Virtue fan' had bothered to read it. This is what makes the book different from all the others and ive been into crystals for years and would recommend it to anyone at any level especially people into angels and crystals as there isnt that much about.

5.0 out of 5 stars worthwhile, 13 Dec 2005
By A Customer
Even though I understand the earlier reviewer's opinion of this book. I am new to crystal therapy and I really liked it. I thought the photography was good, I think it shows the colours of the crystals really well, and I loved the channelled messages, they helped me to see crystals as consciousness and companions, rather than just lumps of rock. I think for a beginner or someone who isn't sensitive enough to hear the messages of crystals, which is probably most of us, this is a good book. Although I would recommend it to anyone interested in the subject, whatever their level, because I enjoyed reading it so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal energies, 29 Sep 2006
Miss K. Newton "another truth seeker" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
As an avid crystal enthusiast & healer, I couldn't resist purchasing this crystal book by one of my favourite & highly respected authors. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed.

The book is very easy to read and understand with beautiful coloured pictures throughout the book which makes it ideal for begginers as well as making crystal identification a more simplistic process.

It explains the different crystal terminology (which often can be confusing for people new to crystals) such as double-terminated, generators, spheres and the best practical attributes for each type. The chapter on crystal grids provides clear information on how to create your own grids for healing, whether its for creativity, protection, romance etc and advises the crystal/s with the appropiate attributes for each purpose.

I personally really like the the crystal directory where the crystals special healing attributes are listed as well as a wonderful channelled message from each crystal mentioned in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative book, 19 Nov 2009
I found this book easy to understand and informative, not only about crystals but which crystals for which Archangel. I always enjoy Doreen Virtue books, they are to the point and helpful in a search for knowledge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal therapy, 12 May 2011
A lovely book written by doreen virtue.It is informative easy to understand with beautiful pictures of crystals and directions of how they can be best used.Great for beginners a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 29 April 2010
As I have said before just love Doreen Virtue's books, this book if very informative and beautifuly put together

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 Jun 2009
Mrs. T. Williamson (England) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely addition to my other crystal books. Links crystals with Angels, very informative and interesting.

2.0 out of 5 stars not enough information, 15 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 3 Aug 2013
As I like all things spiritual this is another to add to my collection. Very informative and enlightening. definite recommendation

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Therapy Book, 2 July 2013
This is a lovely book, Explains really well about crystals, I love this book. I have been able to understand more about crystals easily with this book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Crystal Therapy: How to Heal and Empower Your Life with Crystal Energy
Crystal Therapy: How to Heal and Empower Your Life with Crystal Energy by Doreen Virtue PhD (Paperback - 24 Feb 2005)
6.99