5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
Published on 14 Jan 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Too preachy, man.
Some good stuff here, but that would only need occupy the reader for say, 40 of the ways.
Too much of the rest is more reminiscent of a pulpit-bashing preacher than of a disinterested seeker after truth.
(Or indeed a good preacher).
Published 15 months ago by Mr. Geoff Paye

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 14 Jan 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
I've listened to this so often I can almost recite it! I got over-excited having read 'The Power of Intention' by Dr. Dyer (which really changed my life) and thought that it'd be pointless having this audio CD (there's a lot of repetition) but I find it utterly calming and go to sleep with it playing almost every other night (I mean that in an utterly positive way!) Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 ways to transform your life, 6 Feb 2009
silverbell (birmingham uk) - See all my reviews
101 Ways to Transform Your Life

Really good cd to listen to just before you go to sleep, really clears your mind and helps you put things into perspective.

Wayne's accent did make me titter a bit at first, but then I managed to stop. (I'm sure many would titter at my brummie accent).

If you are not religious the references to 'god' can be off putting at first, but Wayne does refer to god as 'she' at one point ... which is nice. If you are not into deities of any gender you can think of your 'higher self'. So that's everyone covered hopefully.

If you are a bit (or a lot) political some of the ideas around suffering being part of a divine plan will be at odds with your values and beliefs.

Even if the above are an issue for you may find this cd comforting and a valuable resource for overcoming difficulties in your life and opening up to appreciating and enjoying your life. It can be a matter of listening to the bits you can integrate with your revolutionary/atheist/animal rights tendencies.

I imagine spriritual types who have no political values around inequality will love '101 ways'.

I would recommend this cd, x

5.0 out of 5 stars worth listening to!!! 101 ways to transform your life, 3 April 2010
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
I downloaded this audio along with quite a few others for free as well as some wayne dyer, antony robbins, louise hay etc at bearshare and it is one I listen to quite alot. Really reminding us everything we already know!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too preachy, man., 26 Aug 2013
Mr. Geoff Paye "geoffpaye" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
(Or indeed a good preacher).

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily Transformation, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
Beautiful. I listen to this like a meditation and the words seep into my mind. Each of the 101 ways is profound and heart warming. Often so touching I have to catch my breath. Take one 'way' a day or just tune in and out. However you do it, you'll feel inspired and at peace.

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 ways to transform your life cd, 3 May 2013
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
This is a CD full of positive advice and affirmations to help enable you to stay focused on your goals by being positive in your thinking and actions. I really enjoyed listening to Wayne's very positive, easy listening approach to transformation, excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good stuff, but can be slightly sickening, 10 Mar 2005
Chris (sw england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
If you are a typical New Agey, middle class, person with Christian tendencies then this will be right up your street.
If, (like me) you are not, then you might find the constant references to God and Divine this and Divine that, quickly becomming rather sickening.
However, there are many good ideas and principles spattered throughout this recording to make it worth a listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 WAYS TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE, 3 May 2014
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
this GUY dr. WAYNE DYER one of my inspirational heroes i'll say. I love the cd, well to be honest I ordered 2 copies. 1 for my dear friend who has received her copy but hasn't listened to it yet. My copy, I havenot received yet, still waiting for mine to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
I have found this cd very helpful especially when I go to bed and I cant sleep or something is worrying me or when I feel down and dont know how to tackle a problem. Very pleased with it. Dr Wayne Dyer gives 101 ways to transforming your life but as I have only played the cd when I go to bed and it relaxes me so much I have only heard 20 of the ways to transform your life! I have to make it a point which i will and listen to it during the day when I can listen to all of it. Just listening to his voice is very relaxing. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth listening to !, 4 May 2009
T (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Ways To Transform Your Life (Audio CD)
a lovely positive CD for the car or those days when you need a lift !

101 Ways To Transform Your Life
101 Ways To Transform Your Life by Dr. Wayne Dyer (Audio CD - 26 Aug 2004)