4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational
Published on 11 May 2009 by Ms. A. N. Hafiz

3.0 out of 5 stars Louise L. Hay
This is not one of her best CD's I have bought a few and I prefer either the meditation or the affirmations plus the is an audience in the background which I didn't like.
Published on 17 Sept. 2009 by Mrs. G. Ashbridge

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 11 May 2009
Ms. A. N. Hafiz "ash11982" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)
This CD is a recording of a 1-hour session with Louise Hay and a live audience. During the session, she discusses financial issues with different members of the audience. She hands out some good advice about how to think about certain financial issues and how to think more positively about receiving prosperity in one's life. It is definately good information, but one has to really embrace these lessons in order for them to work! I haven't yet tried, but I am going to try and implement her teachings into my everyday life!! If you buy this CD, I don't think you will be disappointed, as listening to it is very inspirational.

3.0 out of 5 stars Louise L. Hay, 17 Sept. 2009
Mrs. G. Ashbridge "gillbabe" (Sunderland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best self help, peace-toward-prosperty tape out there., 1 April 1999
By A Customer
I was so moved and so appreciative of Ms. Hay's tape that I thought I'd check out customer reviews. There were none and this is really a shame and surprise. Poor marketing, I suppose. And I see this tape can now be purchased for $7.00! I have a shelf full of positive thinking tapes. This one is so good I've sent it to my friends and family. The only negative is that a lot of the tape is devoted to personal testimonials, but they're o.k. and you'll definitely see yourself in at least one of them. Great. A shame it's so poorly marketed. The Best.

3.0 out of 5 stars POSITIVE AND ENJOYABLE, 11 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
I LOVE LISTENING TO THIS TAPE AS I RIDE TO WORK ON MY SCOOTER. SHE SOUNDS LIKE A LIKEABLE PERSON AND HELPS TO LIFT MY MOOD. BUT THIS TAPE DOESN'T CONCENTRATE ENOUGH FOR ME ON ONE SPECIFIC AREA AND I WASN'T AWARE WHEN I BOUGHT IT THAT IT WOULD BE A QUESTIONS AND ANSWER TYPE THING. SAYING THAT THOUGH, I CAN STILL ENJOY IT.

2.0 out of 5 stars Receiving Prosperity, 24 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)
This is a recording of a seminar about prosperity, I thought it was going to be affirmations, but it's okay

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of CD, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)
I adore Louise L Hay her teachings have been a great source of growth for me and has enabled me to overcome many challenges in my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful messages, gently delivered, 5 May 2012
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)
I bought this CD 8 months ago and have listened to it many (100+) times. It is about learning to receive, in the widest sense. The most striking thing to me is that new 'lightbulb moments' are still distilling for me. Initially, Louise's message seemed no more than a straightforward confidence-booster but over the months, once I've absorbed her teaching at one level, her deeper messages have become apparent and very profound realisations have kept bubbling up for me. I'm not a billionaire, or even a millionaire as a result but I'm definately a richer person.
I'd also highly recommend her 101 Power Thoughts CD. Again, with pretty much daily listening, the subtle but profound shifts in me are very exciting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 April 2014
C. Lewis (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)
This cd has become a permanent fixture in my car! It has a wonderful mix of Louise Hay' knowledge, wisdom and understanding which is combined with 'real' people and their problems and perceptions. Very helpful with lots of information to use in day to day life

5.0 out of 5 stars I was over the moon!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)
I chose this CD as I wanted to learn something new. Louise Hay is a wise women with a lot of life experience, which she uses in way to help people. I would recommend this CD to everyone, who would like to either improve or maintain their health.

4.0 out of 5 stars Louise Hay 'Receiving Prosperity'., 14 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Receiving Prosperity (Audio CD)
Quite handy book to have around. Just for knowledge and the CD is explained very clearly. Anyone interested in this subject can have a go & tried the guidance given in the instructions. Easy to understand. Would recommend it.

Receiving Prosperity
Receiving Prosperity by Louise Hay (Audio CD - 24 Mar. 2005)