5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...
Published on 14 Oct 2006 by onformforever .com

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed to say the least.
Published on 27 Jun 2011 by Derek

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant..., 14 Oct 2006
This review is from: Overcoming Fears: Affirmations and Meditation Creating Safety for You and Your World (Audio CD)
I got this CD thinking, "ah well, might as well give it a try". After listening for just a few days I noticed a difference in my attitude and have since bought a few more of her CD's. They actually work. I really recommend, that if you are a bit down in the dumps, not getting on with life how you'd like and if fear is stopping yourself from doing the things that make you happy, get this CD. I don't really listen to every word, infact my alarm will play it in the morning while I'm waking up.

I also recommend the Paul Mckenna CD's/Books, for confidence/changing your life and Louise L. Hay 101 power thoughts and her self esteem CD as well. They're good because you can just listen to them in the back ground while relaxing or doing chores and you can still notice the difference. Not only that, but while you change your thinking and attitude towards life you'll notice people are a lot more receptive to you and in turn you'll feel respected and understood. Making life all the better for you. Worth every penny.... after all they've helped me become more confident in my study and I've asked for a pay rise at work :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Louise L. Hay - "Little TLC on CD" EXCELLENT, 8 Mar 2009
David Glasgow "Wego" (Co.Tyrone, United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Louise L. Hay is ahead of her time, and I found most of her CDs and Books EXCELLENT - she speaks with a warm, compassionate, encouraging voice, that is truly a breath of fresh air to anyone seeking self-help.

Her material come on many different CDs, Books and (One) Auto Biography-DVD - She has helped Millions of people all around the world and her material is proven to the core, 35 Million Books Sold so far, Excellent....

If your depressed or anxious, nervous, shy, feeling withdrawn etc. in need of a "little TLC", or "Psychological boost", "self-esteem boost", "relieve Anxiety",- well Louise has the recipe, I found most of her material "superb", the cd's I bought from Amazon are very good apart from only (2) which didn't suit my taste,(it was trial & error) tho, most are "Solid".....

Overcoming Fears: Affirmations and Meditation Creating Safety for You and Your World (is deffinately one off her better Cds without doubt) 9/10

NOTE: You DO NOT HAVE to suffer from anxiety to in order to Benefit from this CD, However, people with Anxiety will most certainly benefit a great deal, from this CD.

Please BUY This CD to get "emotional and spiritual refreshment", I guess after listening to this CD every day for 30 days, is like coming back from a wonderful summer holiday, and the same feelings of security that come with it."GREAT SELF-ESTEEM BOOST" - "JUST FEEL YOURSELF BUZZING WITH CONFIDENCE".

My partner has no anxiety problems and has "found a kind off peace" through this CD via regular listening, and found her natural sleep pattern return due to her efforts, all is required is one hour per day for about 30 days.

"101 Power thoughts CD" should be bought together with this one, because they work so well together... can BUY it here on Amazon.

if you found my review interesting please click YES.!
Thanks for reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars This really helped me overcome my anxiety, 12 Nov 2009
This product may not work for sceptics and doubting Thomases. But if you listen to the words of Louise Hay with an open mind you, like me, could find it very useful indeed. Having been overcome with anxiety and depression many years ago I thought I knew all the answers. So when I fell victim to it again ten years later it was quite a shock and my self confidence was shattered. Having worked on recovery for several months with the aid of antidepressants, group cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and one to one counselling, listing to Louise's wise words of positive affirmation was a turning point for me. I now feel that I am back in control and hope soon to take my ship out of harbour and once again enjoy the risks and rewards of sailing life's open sea's. If you feel that anxiety rules your life and restricts your enjoyment I recommend this CD and others by Louise Hay. Thank you Louise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - Soothes fears away, 14 Dec 2008
2 Beautiful meditations cover the past and the fears of the inner child and progress to the future and 'potential' fears. So much is covered in a gentle and positive manner. These meditations soothe me into a place of knowing that 'all is well'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Releasing fear, 2 May 2010
Mr. M. J. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
This CD is excellent, I noticed after some time of listening to it some of my automatic or habital thoughts started to change. I previously had a lot of fear for example travelling, and with dogs. I noticed that I could be closer to dogs without such scarey thoughts. Louise has a nice way of explaining things, for example that they really are only thoughts, and that thoughts can be changed. It's very empowering to know that, they are thoughts and not facts. Fearful thoughts create feelings of fear. It has helped me come to come realisations that have helped me move forward. During the meditation time, I feel very relaxed, and I like the soothing sound's and calming voice. But I have noticed an influence outside from the meditation time. I think to get the best out of it however it is best to listen to it regularly. I like the use of affirmations too, if negative thinking become's a habitual pattern then positive thinking can also become habitual. Great work, from an inspirational person.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed to say the least., 27 Jun 2011
This was not for me. I am a fan however of this lady Louise has produced some fanatisc stuff and her books and most of the other CD's well worth it, personally I feel what a shame this one was added to the list, but who am I to say, it might help a lot of people. Her DVD You Can Heal Your Life and the book by the same title will surely help anyone seeking to change for the better a must have for anyone wanting to help themselfs, but sorry Louise this CD did nothing for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh what a shame!!!, 28 April 2010
L. Green (Spain) - See all my reviews
I am a huge fan of Louise Hay, the first time I read You Can Heal Your Life about 10 years ago I was hooked and have since read more of her work. I ordered the CD following the excellent reviews on here but I have to say I am finding it somewhat challenging listening to this CD everyday. I usually put it on while I'm cooking so have plenty of time to absorb it but the problem is her voice!!! She drones! And she repeats the word 'safe' so many times that there's an element of chinese torture about it. I really wish I didn't feel this way about this CD and perhaps I will get used to it with time, or with a few sips of cooking wine...

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 31 Mar 2014
a well organised CD and very impressive, considering the huge topic covered. I gained some more information and new insides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overcoming Fears, 5 May 2013
Louise Hay transforms fears in this cd, by explaining the power of our thoughts and how to overcome self doubt which causes the fear. Her teachings are simple and uncomplicated. I found this cd liberating and life changing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Feb 2013
Daalexander - See all my reviews
I usually prefer the subliminal cds to the spoken word as it tends to stop my brain over analyzing, this one is an exception. For me part 1 is the best and I find it really relaxing to listen to. It really has made a difference.