5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite CD
I have a few relaxation/self help Cds and this is the one which lives in my CD player. Excellent.
Published on 11 Feb 2008 by Stephanie Hentinger

2.0 out of 5 stars Angel Medicine
I love The books written by Doreen Virtue and have nearly all of her oracle cards so couldnt wait to try one of her cd's for the first time.
However once i got the cd i was quite disappointed to find that the meditation starts in full flow and doesnt talk you through a relaxation sequence first.
Almost as soon as you switch the cd on your'e at the part where...
Published on 11 Sep 2011 by Earthangelstar

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite CD, 11 Feb 2008
This review is from: Angel Medicine CD: How to Heal the Body and Mind with the Help of Your Angels (Audio CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace on a cd, 18 July 2009
Judith Mccafferty (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
I love this cd! If I don't play it for a while then I almost hear it calling to me! It must help if you believe in Angels, which I do, but the guided meditation is so relaxing, I very rarely reach the end before falling asleep. Sometimes I find myself thinking that I haven't heard a section of it before! I must have played it hundreds of times! I often use this in preference to a deep sleep cd I have as the effect is in fact superior to it!

5.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing, 1 Mar 2009
Sandra Murray (UK) - See all my reviews
I would highly recommend Doreen Virtues Angel Medicine cds. Both are very relaxing and I especially love the Atlantean Healing meditation with dolphins. I use this meditation every other morning, first thing and it's such a beautiful way to start the day. Her voice is therapeutic and it is easy to follow her instructions and it brings over a lovely warm feeling of complete calm. In my opinion both cds have a very soothing and relaxing effect on the mind and body - well worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Medicine, 23 Feb 2009
Karen Cook (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is an amazing C.D very relaxing, in fact so relaxing I sleep incredibly well after listening to it. well worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing way to sleep, 13 Jan 2010
This is a brilliant CD to put on low when trying to sleep. The voice is calm, soft and easy to listen to.

The whole CD last approx 40 minutes, and is a joy to use. I was suprised by how relaxed I got and how well I slept.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous relaxation cd, 17 April 2011
This is my all time favourite Doreen virtue cd! ive had this cd for a few years now and still use it on a regular basis, im suprised its not more popular than it seems to be! i always feel more relaxed after listening to this cd and particularly like to use it after ive had a bad day! its also good for curing insomnia as it never fails to put me to sleep, if you buy any of doreen's cd's make it this one!

2.0 out of 5 stars Angel Medicine, 11 Sep 2011
Almost as soon as you switch the cd on your'e at the part where you meet the angels.
I have quite a stressful life so find it very difficult to relax straight away and need a good 5 - 10 minutes of relaxation meditation before you get into the full flow.
This cd does not allow for that.
However once i was about half way through the cd i felt totally relaxed but feel that i could have benefited far more if the guided meditation spent a bit longer on talking you through a relaxation exercise first.

Sorry Doreen i am a huge fan of yours and have been for many years but felt totally let down by this cd :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Medicine, 15 Dec 2012
This is an easy to use and wonderful CD. You can actually feel it working as you drift away with the meditation. It is both powerful and simple at the same time. If you are not used to working with angels then this is a good place to start. Give yourself permission to love and heal!

5.0 out of 5 stars oh Yes!, 1 Mar 2014
so very helpful....to an Angel...or a Mermaid!.....to understand you are either/both or another entity is to know that you need this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful meditation...., 19 Feb 2014
I would highly recommend this meditation cd to anyone; Dr Virtue takes you on a truly beautiful meditation and it is one that you can use time and time again.
I would highly recommend this meditation cd.

ARRAY(0xa6463dbc)