Format: Cards|Change

on 23 July 2007
these guidance cards are my most recent addition to my collection of oracle cards. apart from these i only have the doreen virtue oracle cards.

these cards are not as lavish as doreen virtue but each card just on appearance are so meaningful and deep. by using your intuition alone and just by studying the card can give you the answer you are looking for without even looking in the accompaning book.

if using the accompaning book, you will get a deep insight to the
card meaning which goes to another level in comparison to tarot cards.

i would definately recommend these cards, especially if you do own the doreen virtue cards as i use them along side as a deeper and additional read.
on 1 May 2010
These cards were bought for me several years ago and I have to say I was very sceptical about them at first. The purchaser was so very much into spirit guides etc. and although I read my horoscope most days I was not until I received these. He said that they were my own personal cards in a similar way to tarot decks being personal to their owners but strangely I feel that they really are my own personal cards. They are easy to use and the accompanying booklet is extremely helpful. I have often been shocked by their accuracy. I don't use them every day but there are times when I need to. I feel that they really are a great comfort and I can honestly say that 99% of the time they are right. I put the other 1% down to lack of communication. I am not saying they will work for everyone but the reviews on this site are positive and I am reviewing from my own experience. They are a great source of strength for me and I would not be without them - that's how good they are!
VINE VOICEon 2 March 2006
I love these cards, i have a few other sets by other people but these are by far my favourites and are so spot on each time. I carry them now around with me. They are a way to connect with your guides in such an easy way and it's just another validation that you are not alone in this life. You wont be disappointed with these, Sonia Choquette is such a beautiful person and if you haven't read her books, "Trust your vibes" is a must.
on 2 September 2011
I'm really happy with the 'Ask Your Guides' oracle cards because you get exactly what is described. Not only that, but the value is good and the delivery was quite fast. I would recommend this product to anyone who is wanting to get Oracle Cards but at a beginners stage, like me as the guidebook that comes with the cards is very useful in explaining how you can use them.
on 7 March 2006
These are a fantastic set of cards, beautifully simple to use, the illustrations are contemporary yet easy on the eye. The accompanying mini book gives a clear (but brief) explanation of how to use the cards, giving the choice of picking one card, or three for a more in depth analysis. The interpretations are explained in a simple and clear manner, providing a wealth of guidance for all sorts of situations. Simple, accurate, and accessible to all who use them, highly recommended!
on 2 June 2015
I love Sonia Choquette, I've got all of her books and really enjoyed her teachings. However as a highly sensitive person, just starting out on the spiritual path in 2011, these cards really freaked me out so much I threw them in the bin. It was my first ever deck of cards and the more worried and fearful I got the more 'bad' messages was given.

That does not mean the cards are bad though, it was just not a great match for me. If you are the fearless type that can remain objective during a reading and can take bad news with a pinch of salt, go for these cards. If you are highly sensitive, just starting out and would like a more positive deck, I would Sugest to start out with any of Doreen Virtue's angel oracle cards, untill you get used to reading and connecting with your angels. Then take on the more challenging and upfront oracle/tarot cards should you choose to do so.

I hope this helps.
Many Blessings!
on 28 February 2013
Hmm...I am undecided in regards to these cards.

I own many card decks by Doreen Virtue, and a couple by Steven D Farmer, so I am familiar with oracle cards. I liked the look of the "Ask Your Guides" oracle cards, so I decided to purchase them. I was disappointed to discover that some of the messages are, in my view, rather unsettling and negative.

"...something is off and you may be in danger" is part of the message for the "Deceit" card. The "Suffering" card has the message of; "Sickness may be at hand; and accidents, traumas, sudden loss, and injury are all potentially around you. Your physical body may be challenged, and pain and suffering may follow."

I pick a card each week, and I would personally feel very scared and upset if I was to receive a card with a message like that attached to it. I am not expecting every card in an oracle deck to be happy and positive - pain, disappointment, suffering and loss are inevitable parts of life. However, I do think that the wording can be put in such a way as to avoid scaring people, and to try and make the message be as empowering as possible.

I had reasoned with myself that if I drew one of these cards one week, it would at least be a warning to be on the alert. But as I said before, I do think the wording could be more sensitive and less alarming.

The cards themselves are lovely though, I find that I get a lot from the pictures alone. It is more just the messages in the booklet which unsettles me.

So on the whole, I am still debating whether to keep these cards or not. They are nice cards, but my word of warning would be that the messages aren't necessarily put in a gentle way, and some of them may be unsettling, if you are particularly sensitive (like I am).

I hope this review helps someone.
88 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2010
I used to think that I am not for this kind of things... Having read some books by Sonia Choquette, I still decided to try this set of cards.
I should say I give it five stars, because it it not possible to give ten. I love it, I use it and I enjoy having it.
on 31 August 2011
I have a few sets of Oracle Cards which have guided and supported me at different times in my life, I found these cards to be a welcome addition to my collect.They are very accurate and always relate well to what is happening in my life at the time without me having to try and make the pieces fit because of what cards I have chosen. I would highly reccommend these cardshttp://www.amazon.co.uk/review/create-review?ie=UTF8&asin=140190324X&store=
on 30 November 2010
I bought the, 'Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards' on a recommendation from a friend. I have had them for a few weeks and I'm very impressed with them. The guides have helped me through some tough times, so I would definitely recommend this product.