5.0 out of 5 stars oracle news
these guidance cards are my most recent addition to my collection of oracle cards. apart from these i only have the doreen virtue oracle cards.

Published on 23 July 2007 by oracle news

3.0 out of 5 stars Negative and unsettling messages for some cards.
Hmm...I am undecided in regards to these cards.

I own many card decks by Doreen Virtue, and a couple by Steven D Farmer, so I am familiar with oracle cards. I liked the look of the "Ask Your Guides" oracle cards, so I decided to purchase them. I was disappointed to discover that some of the messages are, in my view, rather unsettling and negative...
Published 17 months ago by Samantha

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars oracle news, 23 July 2007
oracle news (south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)

these cards are not as lavish as doreen virtue but each card just on appearance are so meaningful and deep. by using your intuition alone and just by studying the card can give you the answer you are looking for without even looking in the accompaning book.

if using the accompaning book, you will get a deep insight to the
card meaning which goes to another level in comparison to tarot cards.

i would definately recommend these cards, especially if you do own the doreen virtue cards as i use them along side as a deeper and additional read.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards, 1 May 2010
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards were bought for me several years ago and I have to say I was very sceptical about them at first. The purchaser was so very much into spirit guides etc. and although I read my horoscope most days I was not until I received these. He said that they were my own personal cards in a similar way to tarot decks being personal to their owners but strangely I feel that they really are my own personal cards. They are easy to use and the accompanying booklet is extremely helpful. I have often been shocked by their accuracy. I don't use them every day but there are times when I need to. I feel that they really are a great comfort and I can honestly say that 99% of the time they are right. I put the other 1% down to lack of communication. I am not saying they will work for everyone but the reviews on this site are positive and I am reviewing from my own experience. They are a great source of strength for me and I would not be without them - that's how good they are!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, 2 Mar 2006
K. Young "craftyness" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
I love these cards, i have a few other sets by other people but these are by far my favourites and are so spot on each time. I carry them now around with me. They are a way to connect with your guides in such an easy way and it's just another validation that you are not alone in this life. You wont be disappointed with these, Sonia Choquette is such a beautiful person and if you haven't read her books, "Trust your vibes" is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 7 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
These are a fantastic set of cards, beautifully simple to use, the illustrations are contemporary yet easy on the eye. The accompanying mini book gives a clear (but brief) explanation of how to use the cards, giving the choice of picking one card, or three for a more in depth analysis. The interpretations are explained in a simple and clear manner, providing a wealth of guidance for all sorts of situations. Simple, accurate, and accessible to all who use them, highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Negative and unsettling messages for some cards., 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
Hmm...I am undecided in regards to these cards.

"...something is off and you may be in danger" is part of the message for the "Deceit" card. The "Suffering" card has the message of; "Sickness may be at hand; and accidents, traumas, sudden loss, and injury are all potentially around you. Your physical body may be challenged, and pain and suffering may follow."

I pick a card each week, and I would personally feel very scared and upset if I was to receive a card with a message like that attached to it. I am not expecting every card in an oracle deck to be happy and positive - pain, disappointment, suffering and loss are inevitable parts of life. However, I do think that the wording can be put in such a way as to avoid scaring people, and to try and make the message be as empowering as possible.

I had reasoned with myself that if I drew one of these cards one week, it would at least be a warning to be on the alert. But as I said before, I do think the wording could be more sensitive and less alarming.

The cards themselves are lovely though, I find that I get a lot from the pictures alone. It is more just the messages in the booklet which unsettles me.

So on the whole, I am still debating whether to keep these cards or not. They are nice cards, but my word of warning would be that the messages aren't necessarily put in a gentle way, and some of them may be unsettling, if you are particularly sensitive (like I am).

I hope this review helps someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin, 2 Sep 2011
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
I'm really happy with the 'Ask Your Guides' oracle cards because you get exactly what is described. Not only that, but the value is good and the delivery was quite fast. I would recommend this product to anyone who is wanting to get Oracle Cards but at a beginners stage, like me as the guidebook that comes with the cards is very useful in explaining how you can use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
I used to think that I am not for this kind of things... Having read some books by Sonia Choquette, I still decided to try this set of cards.
I should say I give it five stars, because it it not possible to give ten. I love it, I use it and I enjoy having it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oracle Cards, 30 Nov 2010
Ms. S. Sysum (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought the, 'Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards' on a recommendation from a friend. I have had them for a few weeks and I'm very impressed with them. The guides have helped me through some tough times, so I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 31 Aug 2011
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have a few sets of Oracle Cards which have guided and supported me at different times in my life, I found these cards to be a welcome addition to my collect.They are very accurate and always relate well to what is happening in my life at the time without me having to try and make the pieces fit because of what cards I have chosen. I would highly reccommend these cardshttp://www.amazon.co.uk/review/create-review?ie=UTF8&asin=140190324X&store=

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonia's cards are great., 3 May 2010
Michael Church "Author & Derby Historian" (Woking, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
How refreshing. No unicorns, swans, knights in armour or damsels in distress - just modern and exciting artwork
Also, each of the 52 cards face reality - on one side - death, suffering, denial and despair - and on the other - creativity,appreciation,grace and celebration.
Nicely produced, together with the booklet, you'll want to keep them handy.

Michael Church

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards
Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards by Sonia Choquette (Cards - 26 May 2005)
11.19