5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!
Published on 5 Jan 2006 by K. Piechocki

2.0 out of 5 stars I gave the cards away
I gave the cards away as they weren't what I was expecting. Doreen is loved by many but it felt like she just churned out another set of cards for the sake of it. However if you love unicorns you might love them.
Published on 5 Dec 2012 by Yve

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 5 Jan 2006
K. Piechocki "klarapops" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards give very accurate readings. When I first saw them, they seemed a little childish. Not because of the unicorns (love them), but the messages are a little cliche sometimes. But since using the cards, I can't fault their accuracy!! The messages are explained in the booklet provided. Odd things happened, like a small familliar presence had been following me around for a few days, and I was a little scared for a while. Then I did a reading, and the cards said my pet had likely come back. Kiki, my old cat! The cards also regularly pick up that my grandparent is still with me too. My skeptic girlfriend got a very accurate reading too, and she was forced to admit the cards were good. Please don't let the 'magical' part put you off in their title. The cards are especially good if you do angel work, as the unicorns tie in as angelic beings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle help, 23 Jan 2011
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
I had seen these cards in a friend's house before I decided to purchase them and it was helpful viewing and made me decide to buy these cards. I was impressed by their gentle, positive and uplifting spirit. The cards are of a good quality with charming designs. Very good quality overall for the price. Although the cards are intended for adults and children alike, I actually bought these cards for my 11 yr old daughter. Yes, she is into horses so there is a visual connection there but more importantly she is not a confident child. She worries a lot about things needlessly to panic point. Helping her read her cards and discussing them with her is a vehicle for us both to spend time together and see life through a newer, reassuring perspective. I feel reassured myself that these are cards she can share with her friends without becoming 'fixated' on the idea of having to 'consult' them before every action. The accompanying booklet encourages a user to reflect, open up their feelings and contemplate the readings. I feel happy too that these cards fit in with our religious (christain) beliefs as we still link their help with god, and messages from him, through his angels. For us, they have been a great success over the last 3 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and accurate, 23 Jan 2012
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
I purchased these for my daughter. They are beautifully illustrated cards with a gold edge, easy to use with non threatening images. They give simple and accurate readings. Great intro to oracle/tarot cards both for the young/not so young or when you just want guidance but don't have the energy for complex tarot. Great set! Get them for the artwork alone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Unicorn Cards, 25 July 2005
Mr. D. Mullan (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought these cards for my girlfriend recently and she absolutely loved them. So did I. For anyone who likes the magic and mystery of unicorns, you will love this card deck. The artwork is fantastic, extremely creative, colourful and striking. The messages are really encouraging also, and would be great to read anytime as a source of inspiration. These are the best oracle card deck I have seen to date and would recommend them to anyone. Very niche!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful item, 11 Jan 2011
M. Bothamley "GothicRose8585" (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
A fantastic deck of cards, the artwork is gorgeous as always. With simple oracle messages printed on the card itself you can read them without the book if you want to and go by intuition what it means. The book with the cards is brilliant aswell it tells beginners how to use the deck, layouts and this is very simple and easy to use. I have quite a few decks of Doreen Virtue's: Daily Guidance From Your Angels, Archangel Raphael's Healing Oracle, Magical Mermaids/Dolphins Oracle, Goddess Guidance Oracle and Healing With The Fairies Oracle. I highly recommend these for anyone of any level of experience with cards as they can be used quite easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards, 26 Mar 2006
R. Wooldridge "cherry_cherry" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
I only recieved these cards the other day, but they are absolutely stunning and brimming with beautiful, light energy. Use these Oracles when you require postivity and support. The artwork is sublime and even the gold edging on these cards gives them a truly special feel. Buy these cards to treat yourself, when you really need that unique, positive lift :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love this deck:):):):), 13 May 2011
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
this deck is so beautiful. the pictures on the cards are so lovely. i have had some really beautiful readings from this deck, once again Doreen hasn't failed us! if you like oracle cards you will love this deck!!!
arrived in perfect condition with a fast speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 5 April 2010
E. N. Sumner "awannabe" (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
I collect unicorns and have developed an interest in tarot cards and when my friend showed me her set of unicorn cards I decided there and then I must have a set. They truly are magical and beautiful - what more can I say? Definitely recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 9 April 2008
Yvonne Green "Rainbows In Beverley" (Beverley, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
I was lucky enough to be given a set of these as a present yesterday. They are something I've wanted for ages but never got round to buying myself.

They're really beautiful. Well packaged with a little book to explain the meanings of the cards and beautiful gilded edging around each card.

This is a superb set of oracle cards, geared towards children of all ages. The beautiful messages are relevant to young and old alike and the illustrations are truly beautiful and inspiring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb 2008
This review is from: Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards (Cards)
I connect really strongly with these cards. I found the set very relevant to my questions and I tend to use them when I want a straight forward answer (rather than my fairy or angel set). I tend to read intuitively and rarely use the book. Beautiful. Thank you Doreen and the Unicorns.

Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards
Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue (Cards - 28 April 2005)