5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely illustrated cards
I bought these as I am extremely interested in doing readings. The cards are beautifully illustrated and make a lot of sense. The book is simple to understand and after a while you don't really need it any longer. The cards have a short description on their faces as well as a lengthier explanation in the book.
I recommend these cards and book. I feel very attached to...
Published on 13 Sep 2004 by Helen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best deck
Depending on how connected you feel to archangels, that is how connected you will feel to this deck. I am a little worried that whatever Doreen Virtue recognizes as being in existence she uses to make an oracle card deck out of it. While I appreciate and agree that different people connect with different dimensions and entities, and I personally believe in and respect...
Published 6 months ago by Nic

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely illustrated cards, 13 Sep 2004
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
I recommend these cards and book. I feel very attached to my cards and I hope you will feel that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use., 7 Feb 2009
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
Hi I am a new to all of this , but recently have had lots of opporutnities and events which have lead me to look for answers and guidance. I decided to buy these cards and must admit i have done a few readings now and found that they are really easy to use. I found the book which gives you guidance simple to understand, and it also gives you the encouragement needed to believe your intuition on these cards.The messages are strong enough to help you make sense of your readings even to someone like myself who has never done any think like this before by myself.
I would like to say also the quality of the cards is wonderful, the artwork is great and the cards are not too big.
I hope this small review helps you in making the decisions on what cards to buy. My friend afterwards said to me , as i asked her if maybe i should have chosen some of the other cards eg... the healing cards and she did say that the angels would have guided me to choose the right cards suitable for myelf. So im sure you too will make the right decision on decideing yours. Good luck !!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best!, 16 Jan 2005
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
Well, I just gave five stars to the 'messages' cards but in truth I love these cards even more! However, I must stress that as with any angel cards only you can pick the right cards for, well, um you! And these are the best cards for me!
They are beautiful, smell great, feel great and are always spot on! And you should always surround yourself with things that bring love, joy and positive emanations and for me these cards resonate these three qualities with abundance!
As with all Doreen Virtue cards these can be used by anyone.
Five stars. Life changing. Life Loving. That is what these cards are to me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning cards - changes your life, 6 Mar 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
I was into tarot cards before i got these angel cards and to be honest i was a little sceptical when getting these cards as i wasn't sure how much i believed in it all. But i would recommend that everyone buys these cards. Not only are they beautiful pictures but they have changed my life in a much more positive way.You really feel that you are not on your own and that your angels are by your side. Doreen Virtue introduces these warm messengers in such an easy understanding way that they become part of your every day life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Open your mind to beauty, 6 July 2004
Shelagh (South Africa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
I did myself the service of buying this oracle card deck recently. And for the short time that they have been in my possession I have only thanked the angels for them. The cards have beautiful artwork that allows you to easily interpret their meaning for YOU. They also carry a very calming and peaceful energy about them.
As with all of Doreen Virtue's oracle card decks the cards are a comfortable size to work with and the accompanying booklet is a helpful resource to help interpret your readings.
I would definitely recommend this deck to beginners and people who have worked with other oracle cards. The cards and messages are very powerful and will make a good gift for your soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Archangel Oracle Cards, 10 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
I was overjoyed on receipt of these cards. They have a fantastic gentle energy and are easy to use for both beginners and advanced oracle users. Doreen virtue has produced another excellent set of cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars archangel oracle cards, 24 Oct 2004
Brenda McKenzie (Bournemouth, dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
I am interested in various angel cards and ancient oracles but these cards are my favourite of their kind. Its nice that there is a short message on the cards then the book for a further explanation. Also they are very compact being about the size of 2 decks of playing cards in total [boxed].A well made quality item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Archangel oracle cards, 3 Feb 2009
K. Capouskova (London,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
I've been using the Archangel cards for almost 6 months and am very happy with them.
I use them as one big deck with Angel cards as they compliment each other and give more detailed answers.
They are very accurate even though sometimes you might feel they don't answer your question,they always tell you what you need to know which you might understand as time passes by.
I would definitely recommend the cards to anyone who is interested in working with angels and archangels as they are accurate and full of positive affirmations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Acurate and Enlightening Cards, 28 Mar 2009
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
From the very first reading I was at one with these beautiful cards...as a healer, these cards are just wonderful, to give a reading at the end of a treatment and completes the session with positivity....the quality of each card and the pictures are quite lovely.
I am so pleased my intuition led me to them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, accurate and inspirational, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: Archangel Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have had some medical problems recently and have started in believing in Angels. So I wanted to get more in touch with the Angels. I have never used tarot or oracle cards before, but for some reason I bought this deck.

I absolutely adore it! I can not recommend it enough. It is so uplifting, from the images to the meanings to the whole readings and it really does make you feel like you are always safe and are being taking care of by the angels. What amazed me the most was how accurate all the readings were. I did many for myself - of course, but did lots for my friends too and every single one of them was so accurate and helpful! You can use this daily, or weekly or when ever you feel like. And even I- that I have never done anything like this before, have been successful and so happy ever since I got them. You feel the energy of the Angels, of your own self and of what you are able to achieve. If you have any doubts about purchasing this deck please just go for it! You will not regret it :)

Archangel Oracle Cards
Archangel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 4 April 2004)