5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing insight to a phsycics mind
This book is an amazing story of Sonias life starting from when she was a child. From an early age she realised she had psychic skills like her mother, such as reading peoples minds, knowing who was calling on the telephone, if something good or bad was going to happen. Sonia also had spirits who would talk and help her through life.
The most interesting part of the...
Published on 5 Sep 2003 by Karla

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.....
I love psychic books and anything to do with mediumship. Unfortunately on this occasion I just didn't get on with the authors style of writing and I found it hard to get into.
Not necessarily a bad book just not for me.
Published 8 months ago by Jade-Marie Wilding

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing insight to a phsycics mind, 5 Sep 2003
Karla (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary Of A Psychic: Shattering the Myths (Paperback)
The most interesting part of the book is when she describes in great detail readings she started doing for people, how they reacted and years later when things had happened.
Later in life Sonia learns to expand and control her psychic abilities and now believes anyone can learn to develop their psychic skills too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real Sonia - warts and all, 26 Oct 2010
Michael Church "Author & Derby Historian" (Woking, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary Of A Psychic: Shattering the Myths (Paperback)
I suppose you could say I was already converted. I had used Sonia's oracle cards in a meditation class and enjoyed her more recent book, Trust Your Vibes. But this, was the book I had been looking for, and fortunately, I found it on Amazon.
Diary of a Psychic is Sonia's journey, warts and all. Divided into three parts:
Natural Gifts 1956-1969 / My Psychic Training 1970-1974 / My Own Future 1977-2003, the book reveals her honesty and bravery throughout. Her teenage readings from a standard pack of playing cards wrapped in a red hankerchief I found particularly touching.
This is a woman who has been helping people through her psychic abilities all her life. You can, of course, see her on YouTube first hand, however, in Diary of a Psychic you get to know the real Sonia, both past and present through her many layers. I would suggest this is a wonderful book for budding psychic's and, of the dozen or so 'New Age' books I have read this year I've enjoyed this one the most. And so, if you are at all inquisitive, go buy it, it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 3 Jun 2011
This review is from: Diary Of A Psychic: Shattering the Myths (Paperback)
I found this book to be a really easy and an enlightening read. I work in this area. I work every day with people but wanted to progress to what I consider to be a higher standard for me. I chose this book as having read other Sonia Choquette books and realising how generous Sonia is with her information, advice and recommendations, I thought this appropriate and I was not wrong. I read how many hours Sonia put in to enhance her gift she was born with in order to work with people on a soul level. She tells, quite detailed, how she was tutored and the impact it had on her. I realised I had a long way to go but I knew quite clearly by the end of the book, which direction to take for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 29 April 2014
Couldnt put it down, if you are at all interested in the psychic arts then this is an honest read that will help you progress further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 April 2014
What a read really enjoyed this book. So nicely written and understand ing to read. I shall be reading more by Sonia. Well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a Psychic, 29 Mar 2014
Excellent book about how Sonia Choquette developed her psychic ability, very honest and refreshing read one I could very much relate to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 18 Mar 2014
I could not put this book down. An enlightening account of the development of a psychic. Recommended to believers and non believers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved reading this., 10 Feb 2014
If you love reading about this kinda thing is defo worth reading. Really made me think and enjoyed reading about Sonia's psychic life. Didn't want the book to end, would love a reading by this lady.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me....., 26 Jan 2014
Not necessarily a bad book just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 25 Jan 2014
I'm only halfway through this book but I can't put it down. It's a fascinating account of Sonia's life growing up. I've read a few of her other books and what I've read in those I now understand better as I'm reading this one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Diary Of A Psychic: Shattering the Myths
Diary Of A Psychic: Shattering the Myths by Sonia Choquette (Paperback - 6 Nov 2003)