5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
This CD has a simple meditation that takes you in to a future that is based in love. I got it when I was having trouble with deciding which direction to go with my career, and it really helped me to have a clear picture of where I am going. It's fun too!
Published on 1 Feb. 2009 by Mrs. K. Petersen

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Doreen
Ummmm. Does not deliver. Too short and simplistic. Listen once and be disappointed. Quite amateurish.
Published 5 months ago by Joan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 1 Feb. 2009
Mrs. K. Petersen "Kiera Petersen" (London SW19 U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manifesting With The Angels: Allowing Heaven to Help You While You Fulfill Your Life's Purpose (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 April 2003
Jensine (Essex, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was a little unsure about getting this tape, as the idea of angels has never been something that interests me.
However, I do feel (like many, many others) that our realities are formed by thoughts, feelings and our intentions and this is what Doreen really goes into in such a wonderful and humourous way. Explaining the pitfalls of many conscious creators (including myself) and how to avoid them.
The progression itself is beautiful. I really enjoyed it and far from it being something I just made up about my future, I saw things that I never would have put there consciously. Is it my future that I saw? Well thats up to me and the choices I make, but it certainly has made me aware of the possiblity that it COULD be!
An excellent tape!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB LESSON, 8 Aug. 2009
D. A. Williams "TOPAZ" (Oldham UK) - See all my reviews
Manifesting with the Angels: Allowing Heaven to Help You While You Fulfill Your Life's PurposeI HAVE HAD THIS ITEM FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW AND MEDITATE WITH IT OFTEN IT DOES WORK JUST HAVE FAITH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every thought is a step towards creating your reality, 13 Sept. 2010
I have many of Doreen Virtue's meditation CDs and I love them all. Manifesting with the Angels is another wonderful CD. Doreen Virtue talks about the concept of manifestation through thought and visualisation and gives examples drawn from her own life. At the end of the CD there is a 15 to 20 minute guided meditation that is beautiful and relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manifesting with the Angels Doreen Virtue, 2 May 2010
This is a beautiful CD powerful meditation, guiding one through a progression looking at the future, this is a wonderful purchase in every way, everything by Doreen Virtue is always perfect quality and very spiritual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help to get what you want, 3 Dec. 2012
I have only used this once, but it has helped me to see what I am doing wrong, its great and worrth persuing if you want to change your life for the better.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good., 28 Jan. 2013
This is a lovely meditation that helps you see positive things comming your way in the future. I have allot of dorren virtue books, and belive she is a very talented lady. The only thing I would say is....I like a voice to be softened for a meditiation and I don't really feel this is the case with thsi cd, it's still very much in normal time which I found it harder to relax to. However it is a beautiful meditiation and i did see amazing things with it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars relaxing, 18 Mar. 2014
I found this cd was really very nice to relax and chill out to would recommend to everyone interested ..

5.0 out of 5 stars chemical engineer, 4 April 2011
It is like this tale, though under the defend of angels. "Children has the hand of GOD sometimes". Maybe the author explains it better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Sept. 2013
Great cd have lots of Doreen's CDs books etc and find them all fascinating, have flicked through this cd but not yet made time to really listen to it yet.