5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Cards
The words and pictures are wonderful and most of my clients are drawn towards them over my Angel cards. I also use them for teaching and students give the most amazing readings with them. Whether you want cards for reading yourself or to use them for clients, I would recommend these cards as they are wonderful, gentle and healing.
Published on 17 Nov. 2009 by Angiem

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing booklet?
Published on 28 Feb. 2012 by JAGUARDAME

5.0 out of 5 stars These are beautifully made cards that have a lot of depth in ..., 15 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Healing Cards: A Daily Practice for Maintaining Spiritual Balance (Large Card Decks) (Cards)
These are beautifully made cards that have a lot of depth in the meaning of the message on the front, but also in the detail on the back. I would definately reccommend them. A little expensive, but worth it as a quality product. Lovely as a gift too for somebody spiritual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, 23 Feb. 2015
Beautiful cards with words of wisdom very uplifting.I have no hesitation in recommending these cards they have a very informative booklet with them which explains the connection to many different religions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing, 27 Mar. 2014
Mrs. E. P. Magee "donegal eyes" (liverpool uk) - See all my reviews
These cards are beautifully illustrated and so wonderful to use.Every card has a small blessing quote and then you can refer to the little book for more detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 April 2012
I got these cards after hearing about them online.
I have had them a few days and every card I have drawn has some meaning to my life and they are very relatable. Even my mum loves these and finds meaning in them which impresses me!
I will be buying more for presents for friends and family soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 6 May 2014
I really love those cards very colourful and beautiful. They are really helpful. I have one to three cards a day

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Sept. 2014
Beautiful I bought them as a gift as I have some which I use constantly

5.0 out of 5 stars These cards are great, 8 Aug. 2013
i bought these cards because i didnt have them if you are a collector of cards whether its tarot or healing or just wanting to learn about them then you need these cards as a part of you collection. thats just my thinking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
Brilliant cards and service, thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
Lovely cards to use

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing booklet?, 28 Feb. 2012
Was really excited about these new cards that I had purchased for my friends birthday and couldn't wait to see the sealed pack opened. I was most disappointed though when she did open them in front of me to find that there was no booklet inside. These are beautiful cards and my friend was delighted with them. They have a good feel to them. I only wish she had the advertised booklet to go with them. I hope this was just a random pack and not too many other people are left feeling short changed.