5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Cards
The words and pictures are wonderful and most of my clients are drawn towards them over my Angel cards. I also use them for teaching and students give the most amazing readings with them. Whether you want cards for reading yourself or to use them for clients, I would recommend these cards as they are wonderful, gentle and healing.
Published on 17 Nov 2009 by Angiem

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing booklet?
Published on 28 Feb 2012 by JAGUARDAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Love those cards, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Healing Cards: A Daily Practice for Maintaining Spiritual Balance (Large Card Decks) (Cards)
I've had those cards for a few months now so I can give my impression based on my experience using them. I will typically pick a card every now and then -not necessarily every day. There is a small booklet where one can read a more detailed reference to the text on the card. So far I found the messages very interesting and the cards very beautifully done.
Being something that Caroline Myss did, all the references in the booklet are so very interested and may even give us ideas to explore more material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 April 2012
I got these cards after hearing about them online.
I have had them a few days and every card I have drawn has some meaning to my life and they are very relatable. Even my mum loves these and finds meaning in them which impresses me!
I will be buying more for presents for friends and family soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars These cards are great, 8 Aug 2013
i bought these cards because i didnt have them if you are a collector of cards whether its tarot or healing or just wanting to learn about them then you need these cards as a part of you collection. thats just my thinking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing booklet?, 28 Feb 2012
Was really excited about these new cards that I had purchased for my friends birthday and couldn't wait to see the sealed pack opened. I was most disappointed though when she did open them in front of me to find that there was no booklet inside. These are beautiful cards and my friend was delighted with them. They have a good feel to them. I only wish she had the advertised booklet to go with them. I hope this was just a random pack and not too many other people are left feeling short changed.

13.24