5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Cards
The words and pictures are wonderful and most of my clients are drawn towards them over my Angel cards. I also use them for teaching and students give the most amazing readings with them. Whether you want cards for reading yourself or to use them for clients, I would recommend these cards as they are wonderful, gentle and healing.
Published on 17 Nov. 2009 by Angiem

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing booklet?
Was really excited about these new cards that I had purchased for my friends birthday and couldn't wait to see the sealed pack opened. I was most disappointed though when she did open them in front of me to find that there was no booklet inside. These are beautiful cards and my friend was delighted with them. They have a good feel to them. I only wish she had the...
Published on 28 Feb. 2012 by JAGUARDAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Cards, 17 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Healing Cards: A Daily Practice for Maintaining Spiritual Balance (Large Card Decks) (Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Cards, 16 July 2009
becky (Derby England) - See all my reviews
I found this set of cards very useful in identifying the issues that needed working on in my life.They are great for times of confusion. Choose a card daily and meditate on its meaning in your life. Beautiful pictures and easily understandable messages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Cards - Caroline Myss & Peter Occhiogrosso, 3 Jun. 2011

These are SO lovely, I have to keep looking at them. I select a couple every day. I like them because apart from being beautifully drawn, with lovely rich colours, they are not religious, just spiritual, infact I think only two cards have the big G word on. I prefer to stay on the fence away from the dogma (or cattyma) and these cards just say it straight, like "Now is now. Are you going to be here or not?" and "Before you can heal others, you first have to heal yourself" which on the back of the card says, "Today, be mindful of how often you judge others. In recognising why you see others in a negative light, you discover the fears that you need to heal in yourself." Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson's song, comes to mind. These cards are highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars THINK BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS!, 18 Sept. 2012
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I purchased these Cards some months ago, and being quite ill at the time did not really look at them. (I know; just the time I should have done!) Anyway, I wasn't really interested in anything back then, but examining them now, they could have been of a great help... Having shuffled them and drawn five (two of which were the same Card) I find them absolutely lovely!

Firstly; these Cards are tremendously good quality and value for money - they're really worth twice as much as the price here on Amazon! They're large, bright and very cheerful and colourful, easy to read, and simply ooze quality. (and they smell gorgeous!)

There is absolutely NOTHING negative about this Deck! If you want something positive to guide you through each day, then I highly recommend these! Drawn from all the philosophy and wisdom you can find since the beginning of time, they only speak of truth and hope, and each Card has a message on the front, and the reverse a much deeper definition. But the most attractive thing I find about them, is the lack of any serious `rooted' origin, as in a specific religion or belief system - they're basically a `melting pot' of everything that is good! They all make sense (common sense that is!) and if you really read and take in each message given on the Card you draw, and more importantly act upon it each day, then the outcome of your day can only be for the good!

There's a super little booklet with this Set and they come in a really strong glossy box.

Absolutely no minuses with this product - recommended to all as there's a feel of absolutely nothing in the least supernatural, mystical or `occultism' about them - just `simple' living truths to inspire your own thoughts throughout each day!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite set of cards, 14 Feb. 2011
These cards are not just beautiful, they have wonderful messages and come from eclectic sources. Inspirational, daily comtemplation - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars HEALING CARDS, 7 April 2010
LOVE THESE CARDS, LOVELY ART WORK AND GENTLE LOVING GUIDENCE A JOY TO USE DELIGHTED WITH THEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and Beautiful.., 22 Jun. 2011
So glad that I bought this Deck. the messages are deep and Spiritual. Just what I was looking for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, 1 Jun. 2013
I purchased these cards several months ago, and use them weekly, they always seem to provide the right insight/advice for the situation, at hand....recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Love those cards, 24 Mar. 2014
I've had those cards for a few months now so I can give my impression based on my experience using them. I will typically pick a card every now and then -not necessarily every day. There is a small booklet where one can read a more detailed reference to the text on the card. So far I found the messages very interesting and the cards very beautifully done.
Being something that Caroline Myss did, all the references in the booklet are so very interested and may even give us ideas to explore more material.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good deck......., 2 Nov. 2014
Miss J. Gillespie "Arianrhod" (Aberdeenshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a good deck of cards. I have Caroline's other deck and this card has the same format but it has a guidebook. Lovely art and lovely readings but beginning to get a bit tired of the exact same layout with the cards. I want something different from the same author.

I would suggest buying either Wisdom for Healing, or this deck but not both. Energy is too samey.