on 6 March 2016
In odyssey volume 1, the story is about a wonder woman who is younger and, less experienced in her ability to use her powers. Diana is also wearing a very different costume and, not only that she is also on a mission to avenge the death of her fellow Amazon's. Diana is also hell bent on avenging the death of her mother.

In wonder woman odyssey, Diana embarks on a journey which will lead her on a journey of self discovery. The action starts straight away, when wonder woman is being pursued by a gang of assailants who are trying to kill her. Fortunately Diana succeeds in defeating her adversaries and, her adventure continues from there.

The writing is by J. Michael Straczynski, who does a really good job of writing Diana's story. The artwork is fairly impressive as well, wonder woman looks as good as ever and the action scenes are well illustrated.

I downloaded both volumes of wonder woman odyssey as a complete set and, so far I'm enjoying reading them. Can't wait to read volume 2.
on 4 April 2015
The artwork is sublime, characters in most cases are well rounded, the princess Diana in this telling is more down to earth and gritty.
My only gripe is that the artwork isn't consistently great, but not enough to reduce my enjoyment enough to warrant a 4 star.
on 9 July 2012
When I first heard that they were re-booting Wonder Woman, I was doubtful. Wonder Woman has been a brilliant read in my eyes, so when I first caught sight of this, I thought that I would give it a try. And I did. Odyssey is such a brilliant read and the art is simply beautiful. This is way much better than the current DCnU Wonder Woman and the story is simple but very catching. After this I bought the second volume and was saddened that it was all that was going to be of this arc but from the two volumes, I couldn't put it down!
on 9 August 2014
Brilliant, great for new Wonder Woman readers and people of all ages, great art work and a good story line too
on 6 November 2015
Wonder woman a awesome DC comic ☺ get the next one soon
on 5 August 2013
This was in great condition and is a good read. I am very please with this product and hope to see more in the future.
on 8 July 2014
A must for anyone who reads graphic novels.
I highly recommend the other books in the series also.
on 21 March 2015