5.0 out of 5 stars A great story
I don't often read graphic novels but this was really captured my imagination. fast moving story with great art work.
Published 13 months ago by Vall Garland

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely readable on Kindle app for smart phones.
Almost 10 for a Kindle book so I thought it should be something special. Well the price was just because it's a comic, which doesn't entirely make sense for me.

Published 13 months ago by Mr. T. W. D. Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story, 27 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice graphic novel, 13 July 2013
This review is from: World of Warcraft: Dark Riders (Hardcover)
Great story. The art is very nice, though certain action scenes are not depicted in a convincing and dynamic way. Also too much thick outline on certain frames.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps the best of the WOW comics., 14 Jun 2013
Benny Bosmans "Ben_Bos" (Belgium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: World of Warcraft: Dark Riders (Hardcover)
Great story telling. The book refers to all that WOW lore with nice graphics. 5 stars for WOW fans, 4 to ex WOW fans and just 3 for those unknown to Azeroth. These last guys should wait for the WOW movie launch the next year because they will miss out on all those nice references.

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely readable on Kindle app for smart phones., 11 Jun 2013
Mr. T. W. D. Carter "diggory_x" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews

However the main problem I have with this is the fact you can barely read it on a smaller kindle device. I use the kindle app for Android on my Samsung S3 mini and this comic is far too small to read the text. There is no ability to zoom in so you are stuck squinting at the tiny text. I gave up after a few pages. The high price is a nice kick in the teeth for a book I can't read.

World of Warcraft: Dark Riders
World of Warcraft: Dark Riders by Michael Costa (Hardcover - 17 April 2013)
18.99