Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 October 2014
Ah, here, this set of books is amazing. There is a reason that they feature in the top tens of most graphic novel 'best of' lists. I have read them all before, but I now have the first four of the Absolute volumes. They are so worth it.
I have had the first three for over a year now, and I have reread all of them many many times. Almost every time I find something new, some element of mythology that was not apparent on the other reads. I have no hesitation in recommending these. The only reason I have not yet purchased the fifth in the series is because I am so tight that diamonds would ensue if I sat on a bag of coal. I am going to. Just not yet.
on 16 January 2016
After reading the Sandman trade paperbacks I decided to buy the Absolute Sandman series. Each comes in a luxurious oversized hardback of over 600 pages, beautifully bound and complete with colourful slipcase. The attention to detail is amazing, the colours are brilliant and though heavy you can hold it on your lap to read. All have extras and at £40+ for each volume they are worth the money if you are a Sandman fan. Volume 4 has issues 57-75 plus lots of extras at the back.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 11 September 2009
Bought this as a present and it arrived well on time and was the perfect end to this series. The drawings are gorgeous and is truly Neil Gaiman. Couldn't be happier!