Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2012
I did not feel this was as in depth as 12 OM, but some of the women in this book i would struggle to produce a chapter on as there isnt much with regard to them in scripture. I dod learn so much and it is always good to look at character studies with relation to biblical history.

I would reccomment this book for anyone, i origonaly bought this for my wife and we were both challenged by hannah.

The study guide is so helpful if you were to use this as a group study.
on 12 August 2012
I loved this book, I couldn't disagree with the other review more!! It's absolutely full of scripture reference and strong exegesis. I came away with a much more in depth understanding of these biblical women. Really insightful.
on 5 July 2014
Really good and insightful read. Inspired by the life of these women to live to the glory of God and realize that there is so much to gain from not giving up. Good to take your time with reading and also refer to the verses indicated while reading so the word sips right into the heart. Did not want to put down
on 29 October 2013
This Audio CD is awesome. I'm very happy with it because the way in which the those great women of God inspired me. The clarity of your cd make it easier to understand. I am looking for to buying the book.
on 21 November 2009
I bought this for my wife to use in a discussion group, so this information is second hand. Some of the women written about have very little written about them in the bible, so much of the book must be fiction. Overall, not impressed.