5.0 out of 5 stars Love Macarthurs writing style and his knoelwdge
I did not feel this was as in depth as 12 OM, but some of the women in this book i would struggle to produce a chapter on as there isnt much with regard to them in scripture. I dod learn so much and it is always good to look at character studies with relation to biblical history.

Published on 31 Oct. 2012 by Mr. J. Adams

2.0 out of 5 stars Tweklve extraordinary women
I bought this for my wife to use in a discussion group, so this information is second hand. Some of the women written about have very little written about them in the bible, so much of the book must be fiction. Overall, not impressed.
Published on 21 Nov. 2009 by Austin P. Donleavy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Macarthurs writing style and his knoelwdge, 31 Oct. 2012
Mr. J. Adams (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twelve Extraordinary Women (Paperback)

I would reccomment this book for anyone, i origonaly bought this for my wife and we were both challenged by hannah.

The study guide is so helpful if you were to use this as a group study.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, engaging & full of scripture reference, 12 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Twelve Extraordinary Women (Paperback)
I loved this book, I couldn't disagree with the other review more!! It's absolutely full of scripture reference and strong exegesis. I came away with a much more in depth understanding of these biblical women. Really insightful.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much to gain, 5 July 2014
Really good and insightful read. Inspired by the life of these women to live to the glory of God and realize that there is so much to gain from not giving up. Good to take your time with reading and also refer to the verses indicated while reading so the word sips right into the heart. Did not want to put down

5.0 out of 5 stars Twelve extraordinary women, 29 Oct. 2013
This Audio CD is awesome. I'm very happy with it because the way in which the those great women of God inspired me. The clarity of your cd make it easier to understand. I am looking for to buying the book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tweklve extraordinary women, 21 Nov. 2009

Twelve Extraordinary Women
Twelve Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur (Paperback - 10 July 2008)