4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging
Published 20 months ago by S. Lamont

2.0 out of 5 stars More chat than inspiration.
More chat than inspiration. Expected so much more.
Published 2 months ago by Nathan Stickland

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, 12 Jan 2013
S. Lamont - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red letter revolution (Paperback)
This is a conversation between the two authors, Tony Campolo and Shane Claiborne and follows the words attributed to Christ in the New Testament; it covers a variety of subjects some of them in depth and others not so deeply. I found it challenging to my personal daily walk, but I also found it confusing that the same book has the title Red Letter Christianity available in the UK. I found some of the topics heavy going mainly for the challenges that it gave me, but all in all I felt that it was a beneficial read which made me sit up and take notice and examine aspects of the way I deal with things and the way I expect my Church to behave.
This book was provided to me by Booksneeze on the understanding that I would give an honest reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A fresh view on what it really means to be a Christian, 8 Feb 2013
The book is written in an unusual conversational style and examines some of the big questions of faith and the responses of Christians to the dilemmas of this world. Two highly respected men of God as its authors. They challenge traditional thinking and encourage a fresh walk with Jesus.

2.0 out of 5 stars More chat than inspiration., 16 July 2014
Nathan Stickland "Sticklebrick" (Watford, Herts., UK) - See all my reviews
More chat than inspiration. Expected so much more.

Red letter revolution
Red letter revolution by Shane Claiborne (Paperback - 10 Sep 2012)