5.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly told painful story
After reading Don Piper's '90 minutes in Heaven', I was keen to read his wife's account of the story, from her angle. Didn't disapppoint! Superbly told, moving and even including guiodance for all of us.
Published 5 months ago by J. Stretton

3.0 out of 5 stars A Walk through the Dark.
I was rather disappointed in this book. Im sure I cant be the only person who was fooled into thinking that this was her Husbands account of his 90 minurtes in Heaven.
It was a tragic and ultimately triumphant story, but I feel it was not particularly well written.
Published 13 months ago by Maia Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly told painful story, 18 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Walk Through The Dark (Paperback)
Before you read this book you need to read her husbands (Don Piper) book "90 Minutes in heaven" , both brilliant books. Yes I would recommend them particularly if you don't believe there is a "heaven"and a "hell".

5.0 out of 5 stars A walk in the Dark- How would I cope through such trauma, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Walk Through The Dark (Paperback)
It's a very good testimony of her struggle through that accident. It's so encouraging for all of us who have to face up to complete reversals in life programmes

3.0 out of 5 stars A Walk through the Dark., 10 Sep 2013
Maia Russell (Australia) - See all my reviews

Walk Through The Dark
Walk Through The Dark by Eva And Cecil Piper And Murphrey (Paperback - 30 July 2013)