5.0 out of 5 stars Ghosts Among us
I love this book. It helps you to uderstand life after death. It also tells us that our loved ones are still with us, I could read this book over and over. It's great!
Published on 30 Dec 2008 by Mamagirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Worrying
Due to the amount of fear that is evident in Mr.Praagh's view of the "other side" his catholic background would seem to have clouded his view from very early on in the book.
I find it rather bizarre the way he expects to find evil ghosts in so many areas of his life. According to him, the majority of the film industry is possessed by evil and he draws on his...
Published on 4 Mar 2012 by Mr. S. P. Watson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghosts Among us, 30 Dec 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Revelations This side and the other side of life., 1 Sep 2009
Ellen Brown - See all my reviews
Having seen James Van Prague I was intrigued to read his books. I truly believe that there are spirits with us all the time especially our loved ones who have passed and this book made this easy to believe and not to be afraid of the unknown but to speak to them as you would if they were still here with you.
It is very comforting and helpful to be able to grasp the fact that we will see them again, they know what is happening in our lives at this moment in time and that we can call on them for help as we would have in this life.

I feel it has encouraged people who are still grieving and who cannot go on with their lives here to see that their loved ones are all right, that they are with us and they are unhappy if we are unhappy.

Truly wonderful, simply explained and gratifying book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 17 Feb 2009
P. A. Ward "patsywoo" (U.K) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This book definitely answers a lot of questions about life after death. It gives you a new perspective and removes fear and sorrow to know that our dearly departed are around us. They have not gone, they are in the next room. Reassuring.

4.0 out of 5 stars More To Life Than Mere Mortality, 31 July 2008
I love books about this sort of stuff, and this one was intriguing. While no one can truly know for certain exactly what lies in the spirit realm (without being a spirit themselves), this book comes close to revealing what can be learned ghosts, spirits and aparitions. Definitely worth a read whether you believe in ghosts or not.

How To Keep Your Man: And Keep Him For Good

Real Life Dramas - Volume One: 1

Darren G. Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Read, 5 April 2010
C. L. Cresswell (uk) - See all my reviews
If you are interested in the afterlife and such then this book is a definite buy. I have read a number of books on the subject and this is certainly one of the better ones, I literally couldn't put it down. James writes in a way that makes the whole subject of the afterlife easier to understand and I have enjoyed all of his books.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this book to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars i had to keep reading, 6 Nov 2009
karen Griffiths (east midlands) - See all my reviews
this is a good read that you just cant put down. following his t.v series i was interested to find out more about his work. well worth buying

5.0 out of 5 stars A VERY GOOD READ, 9 Sep 2009
Having been interested and involved in psychic matters for over thirty years now I have read many books on the subject of Life after Death. This is the biggest question anyone can ever ask,is there anything after this life? I once had a reading by the amazing medium Albert Best in Australia and the things he said to me about my deceased father and brother who only I knew anything about convinced me beyond any shadow of doubt that we certainly DO survive physical death. I found that when mediums are genuinely gifted they are quite brilliant as per James Van Praagh, Gordon Smith,Colin Fry ect ect but there are many others who can be awful and should not be taken seriously. This book approaches the subject in a slightly different way ,is well written and quite absorbing reading.I found nothing in it that conflicted with my personal search for the TRUTH and one of the best books any interested enquirer could buy.nice one James.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 20 Jan 2011
I have read so many books on the subject and all have something to offer. This particular one gives lots of insight not necessarily found in other books which I found really interesting. It is not all about spooky ghosts, some is about "ghosts" but the rest is about loved ones/spirits that have passed on. Insights to Ghost Whisperer TV series and the difference between earthbound ghosts and crossed over loved ones. Good read. (A little spooky too in places). But I like all of these medium books. There's always something more to learn or hear about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghosts among us, 11 Sep 2010
What a great read. This is an amazing book to read. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in the afterlife and if there is anything after death.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 23 Nov 2010
D. Bruce (Pennsylvania USA) - See all my reviews
Whenever I see a James Van Praagh book I buy it and have never been disappointed. James has a gentle way of explaining and taking the dread of the unknown away. I give all his books a five star rating.

I do want to caution readers that the books Unfinished Business and Watching Over Us are one and the same book. I bought both books as a special buy two for a reduced price. I never thought this was a possibility and only found out when the time came to reading book 2, by then it was to late to return the book. However I am happy to keep both as I know of someone who could do with this particular book right now so see this as meant to be

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering the Truth About the Other Side
Ghosts Among Us: Uncovering the Truth About the Other Side by James Van Praagh (MP3 CD - 13 May 2008)
10.49