Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 July 2010
Susan Richads writes in such a way that you feel like you're reading something you have no right to be reading; like you've stolen her personal diary. This book is written with a raw honesty that can't fail to touch you.
on 16 January 2011
This is as good as, if not better than, Chosen by a Horse. Susan is so honest in her writing and shares her inner-most feelings. It brought up my feelings and emotions reading it. She has a lovely style and it's so easy to read. A must for all horse lovers. I do hope she writes more books. Her descriptions are wonderful too, it made me want to go to the Adirondacks.
on 26 September 2011
Susan Richards is very honest in her account of how the love of a horse helped her to overcome her abusive marriage and alcoholism. It becomes apparent that horses have always been her saviour, from a small naughty pony called Bunty to the majestic and spirited Georgia.

A must-read for any horse lover
on 3 September 2011
A book about the impossible becoming possible because of the love for a horse :) A great book for horse lovers and people who have given up hope of becoming who they want to be
on 25 January 2012
I knew from reading the description I would enjoy this book , I understimated just how much though I could not put it down .Susan took me on a journey of my emotions ,I laughed ,I cried ,I got angry and I came to understand myself a little more .I reflected on the horses that have been in my life ,in my case Emily a shire x thoughbred was and always will be the love of my life!!! although circumstances forced me to find her a new home I realise now just how much she gave to me.I want to say thank you to Susan for letting us share her thoughts it has helped me immensly.
on 19 January 2013
I've read this book before along with the two other books in the set. The only sadness I have is that, while the other two are available on Kindle, this one isn't. Anyway, this book fills in the gaps in the other two and makes very good reading for horse lovers and people like me, who've never even sat on a horse!
on 26 August 2014
I love all the books in this series. Fascinating reading.
on 16 July 2015
it is well worth a read if you are in to horses
on 13 December 2015