on 26 December 2004
A wonderfully illustrated cookbook, succinctly phrased, genuinely easy and quick to use. But..... buyers beware, this is the same book as " "RIVER CAFE COOK BOOK EASY, except that it uses US phraseology and cooking quantities and Fahrenheit cooking temperatures, whereas the UK book is in metric quantities and Centigrade.
on 26 March 2006
I bought this book after attending a cookery demonstration by the writers. I have to admit that the demonstration was disappointing (they only made bruschetta)but afterwards I took a look at their book but ordered it through Amazon!
I can certainly recommend it because it has some really delicious recipes and every one I've tried has been completely successful. Recipes have clear instructions and the book is certainly moreish!
on 7 June 2010
i ordered all 3 cookbooks and although they are a pleasure they are somewhat repetitive with minor variations