5.0 out of 5 stars good read
This is a great item and I would most certainly recommend it to others.
It is worth every penny paid for it.
Published on 12 Mar. 2013 by ian

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title
Published on 16 Jun. 2008 by M. Lardi

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title, 16 Jun. 2008
M. Lardi (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trump: The Way to the Top - The Best Business Advice I Ever Received (Hardcover)
I had just read Trump's 'The Art of the Deal' which was an excellent book. So in searching for my next Trump book, I came across 'The Way to the Top- The best business advice I ever received'. It seemed like a good next step. Supposedly it would describe Trump's experiences and the best business advice he ever received. Or so I thought. The book is a collection of quotes (sometimes expanded quotes) and that's it.

For example, on page 198 there is the name of a person and his title, followed by:
Ask your employees, "What do you think of our business?"

Then a tag that says: "Talk to the workers in the trenches."

That's all you get for page 198, and that's the structure of the book. Many of the quotes are good, so if you are looking for a book of quotes then maybe this is for you.

If only there was an Amazon review of this book available before I bought it. I suppose someone has to be the first to post a review.

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 12 Mar. 2013
This is a great item and I would most certainly recommend it to others.
It is worth every penny paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars : ), 2 Oct. 2014
excellent book, excellent seller 100% recommended both

5.0 out of 5 stars Collective wisdom, 15 Nov. 2009
Mariusz Skonieczny "Author" (classicvalueinvestors com) - See all my reviews
This book contains collective wisdom from more than 100 successful businesspeople who Trump asked about the best business advice they received. If you've read other business books, you will find that you've seen many tips before because a lot of it is common sense. But this book reminds us that to be successful is simple. There is no magic involved. But simple does not mean easy because execution is the hardest part. We've all been told to save, but few of us actually do it.

Trump realizes that he cannot possibly know it all, and he relies on other people's experience, knowledge, and expertise. This book can help you with that. You will not agree with everyone featured in the book, but you may pick what suits you best. I really liked the advice of Jim Cantalupo, McDonalds' CEO, who said to take care of customers, and the bottom line will happen on its own.

- Mariusz Skonieczny, author of Why Are We So Clueless about the Stock Market? Learn how to invest your money, how to pick stocks, and how to make money in the stock market

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2015
Arrived in great condition

Trump: The Way to the Top - The Best Business Advice I Ever Received
Trump: The Way to the Top - The Best Business Advice I Ever Received by Donald J. Trump (Hardcover - 15 Oct. 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01