1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, BUT......, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: French Complete Course Cassette Programme (Living Language Complete Course) (Audio Cassette)
I have just received this package and was disappointed to find that it is the cassette version. Yes, I know
that it is advertised as the cassette version, so you may wonder why I am disappointed. The reason is that
the reviews attached to this item referred to CDs. Also the description says that the course has been updated,
so I rather hoped that meant updating from cassette to CD. Apparently there are two versions of this French
course - one with cassettes and one with audio CDs (but I didn't realise this) so be careful if you really want
to get the audio into an iPod or other player. The CD version is extremely expensive though. Having said all
that I have been using the course and have to say that I like it very much and I'm pretty sure I will make good
progress as there is quite a lot of French spoken with a slight pause for you to repeat the words etc. Not all
of the course book is on the tapes - only the words and phrases in bold type which makes it easier to follow and
is a great aid in pronunciation. My reason for this review is to point out the confusion re cassettes and CDs.
Despite this I am happy to give 5 stars for the course and audio.

French Complete Course Cassette Programme (Living Language Complete Course)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available